"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

Jfar13
Posts in topic: 2

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by Jfar13 »

:thewave
humby66 wrote:
Jfar13 wrote:All paperwork sent online 12/15, with confirmation from RSD same day ... As of today, nothing ... :???:
yep just going off the rest of the recent posts, fully expecting to see nothing change or update till around the 45-50 day mark at the soonest maybe even a tad longer.
Just got off phone with DPS ... App processed, approved, issued on 02-02-16 ... It's in the mail!

Timeline:
Submitted - 12.15.15
Acknowledged - 12.15.15
Issued - 02.02.16

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

Jfar13 wrote::thewave
humby66 wrote:
Jfar13 wrote:All paperwork sent online 12/15, with confirmation from RSD same day ... As of today, nothing ... :???:
yep just going off the rest of the recent posts, fully expecting to see nothing change or update till around the 45-50 day mark at the soonest maybe even a tad longer.
Just got off phone with DPS ... App processed, approved, issued on 02-02-16 ... It's in the mail!

Timeline:
Submitted - 12.15.15
Acknowledged - 12.15.15
Issued - 02.02.16
:cheers2:
:tiphat:

Gnamaree02
Posts in topic: 104

Post by Gnamaree02 »

Jfar13 wrote::thewave
humby66 wrote:

Timeline:
Submitted - 12.15.15
Acknowledged - 12.15.15
Issued - 02.02.16
:thewave :woohoo

Waitingtech
Posts in topic: 7

Post by Waitingtech »

So here is my timeline...

Dec 21st all documents received by DPS.
FEB 4th- after no change I called to check on the status of my application. They said they had still been entering application from the first week of December and I should expect it will take another week or two before they start working on my application. From that point I should expect to wait another 6 weeks... So basically I'm almost at the 60 day Mark and they haven't even started the real waiting period.

CountryHoss45
Posts in topic: 9

Post by CountryHoss45 »

Day 56-57. Somewhere around there. Just got off the phone with them. License was sent out yesterday they said. Time to hawk the mailman!

CountryHoss45

Post by CountryHoss45 »

Forgot to add the site has not been updated.

JD9mm
Posts in topic: 27

Post by JD9mm »

Waitingtech wrote:So here is my timeline...

FEB 4th- after no change I called to check on the status of my application. They said they had still been entering application from the first week of December and I should expect it will take another week or two before they start working on my application. From that point I should expect to wait another 6 weeks... So basically I'm almost at the 60 day Mark and they haven't even started the real waiting period.
We are on exactly the same schedule (confirmation recieved on Dec. 20th). They told you basically the same thing I heard on Feb 3rd. That actually calms me down a bit that someone else is getting the same news as me. (See my post yesterday afternoon if you want to see why.)

Waitingtech

Post by Waitingtech »

JD9mm wrote:

We are on exactly the same schedule (confirmation recieved on Dec. 20th). They told you basically the same thing I heard on Feb 3rd. That actually calms me down a bit that someone else is getting the same news as me. (See my post yesterday afternoon if you want to see why.)

Yeah I have seen people post that have submitted theirs either right before me or around the same time and have already gotten them.. Which really irritates me considering they are saying I have about the same amount of wait still to go.

CountryHoss45

Post by CountryHoss45 »

Waitingtech wrote:
JD9mm wrote:

Yeah I have seen people post that have submitted theirs either right before me or around the same time and have already gotten them.. Which really irritates me considering they are saying I have about the same amount of wait still to go.

Do you have any arrest history? I had a misdemeanor battery from about 12 years ago. They issued mine on the 56th day. I sent in all supporting documents with my class paperwork as well.

Waitingtech

Re:

Post by Waitingtech »

Well I did mine all online on and got my verification that all documents had been received on December 21st. It's been almost 60 days now and they haven't started processing my application yet which can take up to 60 days

Waitingtech

Post by Waitingtech »

CountryHoss45 wrote:
Waitingtech wrote:
JD9mm wrote:

Do you have any arrest history? I had a misdemeanor battery from about 12 years ago. They issued mine on the 56th day. I sent in all supporting documents with my class paperwork as well.
I do not have any arrest or criminal history at all.

CountryHoss45

Post by CountryHoss45 »

I did all mine online too. That's odd. The few times I called in and spoke with someone they were all pretty helpful, minus one lady. She just seemed short and wanted me off the phone. Have you called more than once and spoken to anyone different that said the same thing? Some people you can tell just work for the Cush govt gig and don't give a _______.

sweatmachine
Posts in topic: 88

Re: Re:

Post by sweatmachine »

Waitingtech wrote:Well I did mine all online on and got my verification that all documents had been received on December 21st. It's been almost 60 days now and they haven't started processing my application yet which can take up to 60 days
It's been 45 days since 12/21, which isn't quite "almost 60" as you say.

I know, because I submitted all of my stuff on 12/21 and I've been counting the days. :smash:

CountryHoss45

Post by CountryHoss45 »

Thankfully 5 weeks worth of those 57 days of mine were spent working in Louisiana so I didn't bother too much with bugging them or thinking about it since I couldn't get to it anyways.

CountryHoss45

Post by CountryHoss45 »

I got my confirmation on 12/14

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”