"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

jpbaney
Posts in topic: 7

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by jpbaney »

My plastic arrived in the mail today. 44 days from confirmation of documents to card in hand. Off for my first Wally walk. Out.

88mack
Posts in topic: 3

Post by 88mack »

Freedommachine wrote:
88mack wrote:Finger prints-Dec18th
CHL Class - Dec 26th
Paperwork submitted Dec 26th

No status change on line but have received all confirmations on submitted papers received. I've tried to call and email to ensure everything was submitted correctly but no responses to emails (sent twice) and anytime of day I call I get the "we're too busy to take your call" message.

Any thoughts as to when I should anticipate the plastic at the current rate and why we can't seem to get a response from them?

Thanks for the input!
It was 39 days from confirmation of documents received to being issued, but I still haven't received it in the mail. I think 6-7 weeks is about right. Also they aren't responding to emails and I've only been able to get past the "sorry due to high call volume" message after 5PM and then there is still a 30 minute hold time.
Thanks for the info'! Good to hear it's not just me.

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

jpbaney wrote:My plastic arrived in the mail today. 44 days from confirmation of documents to card in hand. Off for my first Wally walk. Out.
Congrats Jpbaney!
:anamatedbanana
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

folsom
Posts in topic: 1

Post by folsom »

38 day since mine went in the mail hope to have it soon :patriot: :txflag:

neuralbladez
Posts in topic: 1

Post by neuralbladez »

Hello all!

I just submitted all of my documents and did the fingerprints today, 1/20/2016. Looking forward to my plastic, and I'll update when I get document confirmation and when the card gets here.

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

neuralbladez wrote:Hello all!

I just submitted all of my documents and did the fingerprints today, 1/20/2016. Looking forward to my plastic, and I'll update when I get document confirmation and when the card gets here.
welcome to the wait
:tiphat:

tonygz88
Posts in topic: 2

Post by tonygz88 »

I am at about 7 weeks now and still waiting. Its driving me crazy checking the mail every day hoping to find it!
12/4/15 -LTC Class
12/5/15-Confirmation email
12/14/15-Remembered to Submit DD-214
1/21/2016-Still waiting....

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

tonygz88 wrote:I am at about 7 weeks now and still waiting. Its driving me crazy checking the mail every day hoping to find it!
12/4/15 -LTC Class
Won't be long now, it's taking about 40-60 days as of now.
:seeya:

zimmerdesignz
Posts in topic: 98

Post by zimmerdesignz »

Just got off the phone with them. Was told right now they are 5 weeks to just get your information in the system. That doesn't include any background check.
:tiphat:

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

zimmerdesignz wrote:Just got off the phone with them. Was told right now they are 5 weeks to just get your information in the system. That doesn't include any background check.

Yes sir, that sounds about right. I'm already figuring mid to late February with mine with the back log they have. I will just sit back & enjoy the many words here in the "Waiting Room"
Will be in touch.
Keep Shootin..... :fire
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

KC80 wrote:
tonygz88 wrote:I am at about 7 weeks now and still waiting. Its driving me crazy checking the mail every day hoping to find it!
12/4/15 -LTC Class
Won't be long now, it's taking about 40-60 days as of now.

"Won't be Long" 40-60 days!! "rlol"
Now you're starting to sound like me! "rlol"
KC80, got my question & recommendation answered, thanks my gun friend. :thumbs2:

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

neuralbladez wrote:Hello all!

Welcome & glad you could pull up a chair & join us, it's going to be a long while in the "waiting room"

RicoTX
Posts in topic: 3

Post by RicoTX »

GlassG19 wrote: Welcome & glad you could pull up a chair & join us, it's going to be a long while in the "waiting room"
I left today...so you can have my chair!
:mrgreen:

Took the full 60 days for me folks....so best of luck to everyone!
NRA Endowment Life Member
TSRA Member
GOA Member

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

RicoTX wrote:
GlassG19 wrote: Welcome & glad you could pull up a chair & join us, it's going to be a long while in the "waiting room"

Folks! Folks! We gotta an empty chair overhar! Would someone please come fill this chair overhar please! ITS EMPTY CHAIR OVERHAR! Now sit down! "rlol"
"rlol" "rlol"

GlassG19

Post by GlassG19 »

RicoTX wrote:

You heard that song before?? "You gonna miss me when I gone"! Yes, I have! & Iam gonna miss him when hee gone!
:cryin :rolll :cryin

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”