"Waiting Room"

So, your CHL Application has been filed and the clock has slowed to a crawl - tell us about it!

Moderator: carlson1

TheRustyShackleford
Posts in topic: 16

Re: "Waiting Room"

Post by TheRustyShackleford »

twjones wrote:With that timeline, I am hopeful mine will change by the end of the week.
You and me both! :hurry:
shi-shi-sha...

Rmartinez37
Posts in topic: 11

Post by Rmartinez37 »

TexasLonghornRN wrote:Website changed on Monday nothing in the mail today. Maybe thurs or fri? Was wondering how long from website change until you got your card? Also has anyone started carrying after you were approved but before you got your plastic?

I'm on the same boat, my website changed Monday and I too have received nothing I'm the mail, hopefully tomorrow :smash:

.40X40
Posts in topic: 1

Post by .40X40 »

Submitted my paper work via snail mail 11/10, I called 12/14 to check the status of my application. I was told I was approved and awaiting print that would take 10-12 days. The website changed on 12/15, received plastic in hand today 12/16. I'm not sure if I would have gotten it any sooner if I submitted everything electronically. The whole process took just over a month which seems about par for now.

JagsfanNtexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

.40X40 wrote:Submitted my paper work via snail mail 11/10, I called 12/14 to check the status of my application. I was told I was approved and awaiting print that would take 10-12 days. The website changed on 12/15, received plastic in hand today 12/16. I'm not sure if I would have gotten it any sooner if I submitted everything electronically. The whole process took just over a month which seems about par for now.
That's great news. A lot of ours changed on the 15th as well so maybe we can expect ours today.

KC80
Posts in topic: 80

Post by KC80 »

I was able to get through to DPS on the phone this morning and after 35days I am still in the background check phase. :clapping:
:seeya:

TexasLonghornRN
Posts in topic: 14

Post by TexasLonghornRN »

Today is the 52nd day since all my stuff was in, that's with an old arrest record, website change early am Tuesday, I'm hanging out by the mailbox today!! :patriot: :txflag: :fire

cruzer
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cruzer »

Took me 34 days from DPS receiving my application and supporting documents to getting LTC in mail. I'm a veteran with no arrest record.

10 Nov: submitted my electronic application
12 Nov: DPS acknowledges receipt of my supporting documents
13 Nov: fingerprints submitted electronically to DPS
16 Dec: received LTC in mail

Rmartinez37

Post by Rmartinez37 »

TexasLonghornRN wrote:Today is the 52nd day since all my stuff was in, that's with an old arrest record, website change early am Tuesday, I'm hanging out by the mailbox today!! :patriot: :txflag: :fire
:cheers2: :iagree: me too

rrrrDPS!!

Post by rrrrDPS!! »

Rmartinez37 wrote:
TexasLonghornRN wrote:Today is the 52nd day since all my stuff was in, that's with an old arrest record, website change early am Tuesday, I'm hanging out by the mailbox today!! :patriot: :txflag: :fire
:cheers2: :iagree: me too
got mine yesterday, MARTINEZ. OCT. 22 TO DEC. 16. MAN, I thought it would be in next week.

Rmartinez37

Post by Rmartinez37 »

:thewave :thewave
:txflag: plastic is here :txflag:

Breny414
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Breny414 »

Rmartinez37 wrote::thewave :thewave
:txflag: plastic is here :txflag:
Your " plastic is here" is not quite embedded symmetrically in your smilies... Do it again!

Congrats :txflag:

GlassG19
Posts in topic: 198

Post by GlassG19 »

Congratulations Rmartinez37!! WOOHOO!!!
"To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace"- George Washington

JagsfanNtexas
Posts in topic: 13

Post by JagsfanNtexas »

Congrats! I'll be watching the clock for the last few hours until I can get home to check the mail :grumble
Last edited by JagsfanNtexas on Thu Dec 17, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TexasLonghornRN
Posts in topic: 14

Post by TexasLonghornRN »

:woohoo congratulations to all mis amigos tgat got there's, mine arrived today! My wife said thank god it's here because I was going to take the kids and go stay with my parents until it arrived, you've been grumpy!

rrrrDPS!!

Post by rrrrDPS!! »

TexasLonghornRN wrote::woohoo congratulations to all mis amigos tgat got there's, mine arrived today! My wife said thank god it's here because I was going to take the kids and go stay with my parents until it arrived, you've been grumpy!
lol yeah I was too. well now you have chilled :cheers2: . congrats to all you vatos, and Merry Christmas.

Return to “The "Waiting Room"”