Dropped firearm in Kingwood

So that others may learn.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

Topic author
zeke80
Posts in topic: 1

Dropped firearm in Kingwood

Post by zeke80 »

I just saw on channel 2 news that a chl holder in Kingwood dropped his pistol out of his pocket and it discharged and pierced an elderly woman in her backside. The news said there is a sign inside that says no guns allowed so the man may face charges. I guess channel 2 news and Raffa's in Kingwood aren't familiar with the 30.06 sign or that it must be posted outside. I'm not sure why it was in his jacket pocket. Someone could use a Crossbreed. The elderly woman is ok according to the news. It's unfortunate that a CHL holder wasn't able to properly secure his firearm.
CHL Class 4/11/10
Plastic 6/16/10
Springfield XD(m) 9mm
Crossbreed Supertuck

"If guns cause crime then all of mine are defective." -Ted Nugent

PuntoQuatroCinco

Re: Dropped firearm in Kingwood

Post by PuntoQuatroCinco »

I just saw that segment too. I'd be interested to know what this person was carrying that would discharge after such a short fall (I know there are a myriad of possiblities...).

PQC.

Skiprr

Re: Dropped firearm in Kingwood

Post by Skiprr »

There were three Topics started at exactly the same time (to the minute) in three different Categories. Gotta be a first. Mine was one of them.

But we decided to consolidate the replies here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=41205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'm closing this Topic so that the info can be in one place.
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

Return to “Never Again!!”