GT Distributers

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
gguess66
Posts in topic: 3

GT Distributers

Post by gguess66 »

Has anyone ever sone business with GT Distributers in Dallas? What was your experience like? I am looking at purchasing a Colt LE6920 from them, they have for 1k.

Excaliber

Re: GT Distributers

Post by Excaliber »

gguess66 wrote:Has anyone ever sone business with GT Distributers in Dallas? What was your experience like? I am looking at purchasing a Colt LE6920 from them, they have for 1k.
I have.

They are a very well stocked, very customer friendly company. I had nothing but very pleasant dealings with them on every visit.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
gguess66

Post by gguess66 »

Excaliber wrote:
gguess66 wrote:Has anyone ever sone business with GT Distributers in Dallas? What was your experience like? I am looking at purchasing a Colt LE6920 from them, they have for 1k.
I have.

They are a very well stocked, very customer friendly company. I had nothing but very pleasant dealings with them on every visit.
Thanks hoping to go out there next week, it is an hour drive though.

eureka40
Posts in topic: 1

Post by eureka40 »

Not in Dallas, but I've been many times in Austin. Great store, great staff.
TSRA Life Memeber

Excaliber

Post by Excaliber »

gguess66 wrote:
Excaliber wrote:
I have.

Thanks hoping to go out there next week, it is an hour drive though.
Plan to spend a while.

It's a big store.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

E.Marquez

Post by E.Marquez »

Yes in the Austin store, great business, good folks good prices.
Companion animal Microchips, quality name brand chips, lifetime registration, Low cost just $10~12, not for profit, most locations we can come to you. We cover eight counties McLennan, Hill, Bell, Coryell, Falls, Bosque, Limestone, Lampasas
Contact we.chip.pets@gmail.com

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

eureka40 wrote:Not in Dallas, but I've been many times in Austin. Great store, great staff.
Me too in the Austin store. Same recomendation.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

rentz

Post by rentz »

Done business at the dallas store and they were very helpful and easy going,
I'd call ahead and make sure they have the rifle in stock, I know the supply if blocks has been low

RoyGBiv

Post by RoyGBiv »

Been to the Dallas store a few times. There's something about the place that's a bit more "serious" (atmosphere) than a typical LGS. Maybe it's a focus on LE sales? Overall a pleasant place with which to do business. Recommended.
I am not a lawyer. This is NOT legal advice.!
Nothing tempers idealism quite like the cold bath of reality.... SQLGeek

gigag04

Post by gigag04 »

It's one of the few stores I go to that isn't manned by a bunch of goons touting the quality of trash brands and claiming they are on par with top names.

Their services is great - ordered a hard to find holster by phone while stuck in traffic last week, and it arrived in 3 days.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

surferdaddy

Post by surferdaddy »

I purchased my crimson trace laser grip from the Dallas location. You could definitely spend a while in there. I'll second the more serious tone, not stuffy, just professional no nonsense. Lots of inventory. Nice folks. On a side note, the last time I was in I brought my 3 year old son who is nicknamed "Tank." Despite his expected rambunctious behavior, which very much contrasted with the somewhat quiet environment, the staff just joked along and talked about how I should see their kids. I try to keep the boy under control but he being 3 does tend to wander and "manipulate" his immediate surroundings. In most shops I would tend to get sanctimonious eye rolls and sighs, not here, the act like they actually want my business. I thought it said a lot about their crew.

Surfer
CHL/LTC instructor
NRA basic pistol/home firearm safety instructor.

Abraham

Post by Abraham »

They're excellent!

I've bought over the phone from them and they were very patient with all my questions.

gthaustex

Post by gthaustex »

I have to join the chorus of positive reviews. I haven't been to the Dallas store, but if it is like the one in Austin, two thumbs up. Very professional staff and knowledgeable about their products, top to bottom. Great customer service. It's fun to just go there and wander around looking at all the stuff they have.

:biggrinjester:

aaangel

Post by aaangel »

look for Karl ( you won't miss him, Big tall guy). he will spend time with you even if you have 20 questions about flashlights. yeah, i would call first if they have your AR in stock. I ordered a glock 30S last month and i'm hoping to get it before Christmas.
'got to Texas ASAIC.

nyj

Post by nyj »

Is that price the citizen price?

Love Austin GT. Unfortunately, they got bombarded during the whole gun ban scare and no longer give the same privileges to citizens as they use to.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”