NRA Life Membership Promotion - ASAP!

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
quidni
Posts in topic: 7

Re: NRA Life Membership Promotion - ASAP!

Post by quidni »

My ballot was waiting for me in the mailbox this evening when I got home.

Now, who to vote for? ;-)
TSRA / NRA
KA5RLA
All guns have at least two safeties. One's digital, one's cognitive. In other words - keep the digit off the trigger until ready to fire, and THINK. Some guns also have mechanical safeties on top of those. But if the first two don't work, the mechanical ones aren't guaranteed. - me

MBGuy
Posts in topic: 5

Post by MBGuy »

I got the ballot yesterday.............It went straight to the trash.

JUST KIDDING!!!! Well, sort of. Wife thought it was junk mail and threw it in the trash :grumble . I always try to beat her to the mail because she has this horrible habit of throwing mail away assuming it's junk, but I had some errands to run after work so she beat me to it. When she beats me to it, I always check the trash, and there it was. Boy did she get an earful :bigmouth. I told her that I'm expecting more from the NRA so she'd better not throw any more away or she'll be sleeping outside... :mrgreen:
Harry
NRA Endowment Life Member
Sig P239-40
"Health nuts are going to feel stupid someday, lying in hospitals dying of nothing."

thankGod
Posts in topic: 4

Post by thankGod »

Received my ballot yesterday. I just opened it and find excitement by being a "Voting Member" :patriot:

Now, to read all the bios, do a little research, and color in 26 white circles :anamatedbanana
thankGod
NRA Life Member
TSRA
"Be watchful, stand firm in your faith, be courageous, be strong." 1Cor16:13

Skiprr
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Skiprr »

Got my ballot yesterday. No new membership package yet, but frankly I was more concerned about getting a ballot in time to beat the late-April deadline.
thankGod wrote:Now, to read all the bios, do a little research, and color in 26 white circles :anamatedbanana
You don't have to color in 26, just as many as you choose so long as that isn't more than 26. :smile:
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

apostate
Posts in topic: 3

Post by apostate »

Should I be concerned yet that I haven't received my latest magazine nor a ballot envelope.

I was a voting annual member before I upgraded to life last month, so I should get a ballot one way or the other...

DoubleJ
Posts in topic: 12

Post by DoubleJ »

Got my ballot yesterday. ain't received mah info on tha Life thing, tho.
FWIW, IIRC, AFAIK, FTMP, IANAL. YMMV.

longtooth

Post by longtooth »

I am glad to hear that 'cause I have'nt got my info yet either.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Tactical_Texan_CHL
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

I just got mine yesterday. I went this morning and got a frame for my certificate. It's now hanging in my office, and an NRA Life Member sticker is proudly on my window. I also surfed the NRA Store online and found some Christmas presents I'm sure I need now!
TacTex
NRA Life Member

DoubleJ

Post by DoubleJ »

I got an NRA Life Member tatoo.

Tactical_Texan_CHL
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Tactical_Texan_CHL »

Really? If so, you sir, are more dedicated than me. But I get the feeling you didn't really do it. ;-)
TacTex
NRA Life Member

macktruckturner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by macktruckturner »

well heck, I missed that one by a few weeks entirely. I just joined under the EPL program, but I'll probably shell out my remaining $970 when I redeploy to home station. My per diem pay should more than handle that.
I am the Infantry, FOLLOW ME!

Blog, photo site, Flickr page

TxCHL holder, NRA Member (EPL program), Combat Veteran (3/3ID, OIF3/OIF5), Constitutionalist

DoubleJ

Post by DoubleJ »

Tactical_Texan_CHL wrote:Really? If so, you sir, are more dedicated than me. But I get the feeling you didn't really do it. ;-)
naw, I was just funnin'
don't have the sticker to show the artist what to stencil!!! :lol::
srsly, I'm ink free. would be cool, though.

Skiprr

Post by Skiprr »

macktruckturner wrote:well heck, I missed that one by a few weeks entirely. I just joined under the EPL program, but I'll probably shell out my remaining $970 when I redeploy to home station. My per diem pay should more than handle that.
You may have missed that particular promotion, but you didn't miss your RKBA family. We're right here. And we thank you you and respect you: for your service and for your willingness to EPL your NRA membership.
DoubleJ wrote:I got an NRA Life Member tatoo.
I have no tats, but that's an idea. Strange, but an idea. ;-)
Join the NRA or upgrade your membership today. Support the Texas Firearms Coalition and subscribe to the Podcast.
I’ve contacted my State Rep, Gary Elkins, about co-sponsoring HB560. Have you contacted your Rep?
NRA Benefactor Life Member

macktruckturner
Posts in topic: 2

Post by macktruckturner »

Skiprr wrote:You may have missed that particular promotion, but you didn't miss your RKBA family. We're right here. And we thank you you and respect you: for your service and for your willingness to EPL your NRA membership.
Thanks, I figure I personally swore to support and defend the Constitution - I should probably join the group charged with protecting the most often attacked amendment to that document. They're far from perfect, but as with all things the people need to be involved. As a member, I'll be sure to let them know exactly what I think about their actions - the good and the bad. It won't stop at the NRA though, Congress needs fixing - as it presently harbors a great many domestic enemies to the Constitution, and I'm sworn to protect against them just as much as the foreign variety. A few people think I'm bluffing, but I'll put my money where my mouth is and try to change my "title" from SGT to REP one day. I figure if I can sacrifice several years of my life in Iraq, I can stand to sacrifice a few more in DC.
I am the Infantry, FOLLOW ME!

Blog, photo site, Flickr page

TxCHL holder, NRA Member (EPL program), Combat Veteran (3/3ID, OIF3/OIF5), Constitutionalist

lrb111
Posts in topic: 6

Post by lrb111 »

DoubleJ wrote:I got an NRA Life Member tatoo.
Pic? I don't have any tats, but that might be one.... :mrgreen:
Ø resist

Take away the second first, and the first is gone in a second.

NRA Life Member, TSRA, chl instructor

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”