have you seen this

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
progun47
Posts in topic: 1

have you seen this

Post by progun47 »

My daughter, who works for Texas A&M sent me this link. She has joined and it looks interesting. Maybe if enough of us start working on this, we can make the schools safer for all involved.

http://concealedcampus.org/
"People cannot be effectually oppressed and enslaved, who are not FIRST DISARMED" Texas Supreme Court 1859 (Cockrum vs State)

"Son, you will die with the hammer down on that weapon." Jeff Cooper, Gunsite ranch 6/18/84

Lodge2004

Post by Lodge2004 »

This gives me hope for the next generation. The best defense against the psychotic rantings of the left is our own tech savy youth who can fight them on even terms in cyberspace.

Anybody know this person? Students for Concealed carry on Campus was founded by Chris Brown.

Chris is a Senior political science major at the University of North Texas. He is involved in grassroots and party politics in many levels and has represented organizations across the country. He has appeared on TV, radio and in print around the nation supporting the freedoms of responsible individuals.

Chris founded SCCC because, "As a college student and a concealed handgun licence holder, when I step onto campus I am left unable to defend myself. My state allows me to carry a handgun in public, but there is some imaginary line drawn around college campuses for silly reasons. And those silly reasons are getting people killed, raped and robbed."

stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Amazing how quick you can create a website these days...Did this website just pop up this week???

Not that I am being critical at all of the website and its premise, I think its great...

These students are starting to wise up, and maturing enough to take on such a serious subject...I support them in this endeavor...

Its about time a lot of light gets shown on this issue...

Wish them all the luck...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

hi-power

Post by hi-power »

stevie_d_64 wrote:Amazing how quick you can create a website these days...Did this website just pop up this week???
Yes it did pop up this week.

Domain ID:D143792795-LROR
Domain Name:CONCEALEDCAMPUS.ORG
Created On:17-Apr-2007 13:28:59 UTC
Last Updated On:17-Apr-2007 13:30:43 UTC
Expiration Date:17-Apr-2008 13:28:59 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:Go Daddy Software, Inc. (R91-LROR)

The VT shooting definitely motivated this guy. I hope it catches on!

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”