ammo on sale

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

thenick_ttu
Posts in topic: 4

Re: How about half price? CTD

Post by thenick_ttu »

Rex B wrote:Cheaper than Dirt retail store in ft Worth.
Buy a $50 coupon online for $25.
No exclusions except must be in-store merchandise

http://affiliates.eblastengine.com/go.a ... c=36081534" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
this may be a dumb question but would this be valid for ammo? Is ammo considred "merchandise" or is "merchandise" only clothing, holsters, etc?

Rex B
Posts in topic: 3

Re: ammo on sale

Post by Rex B »

I read it twice and I intend to buy ammo with it.
Or maybe put it toward a new handgun if something strikes my fancy
-----------
“Sometimes there is no alternative to uncertainty except to await the arrival of more and better data.” C. Wunsch

WeldonHunter
Posts in topic: 67

Post by WeldonHunter »

Freedom Munitions (reman) 5.56x45 M-855 62Gr FMJ Penetrator 1000rds/$279+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product ... 6m855r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Use Coupon Code Chet-1 for addtional 3% off on all items before shipping.

TexGalRK
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexGalRK »

I can't get the dealsaver site registration to work at all. I am all for buying $50 worth for $25, especially at cheaper than dirt...anyone here got this deal? :confused5

RK :txflag:

thenick_ttu
Posts in topic: 4

Post by thenick_ttu »

TexGalRK wrote:I can't get the dealsaver site registration to work at all. I am all for buying $50 worth for $25, especially at cheaper than dirt...anyone here got this deal? :confused5

RK :txflag:
My wife and I both bought one. Had to sign up for deal saver and didn't have any problems.

TexGalRK
Posts in topic: 6

Post by TexGalRK »

Okay, my husband managed to used his laptop and get the dealsaver deal. We are going for AMMO too! :woohoo

RK~
:txflag:

rentz
Posts in topic: 15

Post by rentz »

any deals? the freedomunitions coupon expired yesterday. Their price looks to have gone up anyway.
I've looked around and there just dont seem to be a whole lot of really good deals when you factor in shipping

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Ok Freedom Munitions is running a special on the Reman. Blaster .223 55gr FMJ for a limited time. It's $229/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/b223f55r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

WeldonHunter wrote:Ok Freedom Munitions is running a special on the Reman. Blaster .223 55gr FMJ for a limited time. It's $229/1000rds+SH

http://www.freedommunitions.com/product-p/b223f55r.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Website says $289/1000 +S&H

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Carry-a-Kimber wrote:
WeldonHunter wrote:Ok Freedom Munitions is running a special on the Reman. Blaster .223 55gr FMJ for a limited time. It's $229/1000rds+SH

Yeah the sale is over now. The owner told me he's going to do this from time to time where he puts up 100 cases of 1000rds of a particular caliber and once the last case is sold the sale is over. I stumbled upon it today and posted it as soon as a found it but I knew it would go fast. Next time he calls me I'm gonna chew him out for not giving me a little more notice so I can let my forum friends in on it sooner.

Carry-a-Kimber
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Carry-a-Kimber »

WeldonHunter wrote:
Carry-a-Kimber wrote:

Yeah the sale is over now. The owner told me he's going to do this from time to time where he puts up 100 cases of 1000rds of a particular caliber and once the last case is sold the sale is over. I stumbled upon it today and posted it as soon as a found it but I knew it would go fast. Next time he calls me I'm gonna chew him out for not giving me a little more notice so I can let my forum friends in on it sooner.
Cool, I figured it was just a limited run.

Wes
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Wes »

dang it! i was ready to hop on and get 2 cases! shucks!
Alliance Arsenal - Firearms and transfers in north Ft. Worth

WeldonHunter

Post by WeldonHunter »

Notice: I just talked to Rudy one of the owners and he told me that the pricing was a problem with the system....but he's going to honor the price to anyone who actually was able to buy at the price I posted. He had planned to do something like this anyway. The difference was he was going to limit the amount that could be purchased to one per customer so more people could take advantage of it. So their loss is your gain guys. Oh and he also told me that he's talked to the other owner and he's going to do this again but on purpose this time. I don't know when but he told me when he does he's going to let me know ahead of time and it's not going to be advertised. He's just going to tell me ahead of time and let me post it around. I'll be putting it up on http://www.gun-deals.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and I'll post it on here for you guys. Depending on what it is I'll either update one of the exsiting threads I've already got going in this forum or I'll start a new one so when you see this again it won't be a mistake.

Mike

Scott in Houston
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Scott in Houston »

Driving from Dallas to Houston, I went through Waco...
In Hillsboro, the Walmart had 100 round WWB for $20.97.

I think this Walmart hasn't gotten the memo that prices have gone up at all the others! I bought 4 boxes, and they still had plenty left.

Beiruty
Posts in topic: 54

Post by Beiruty »

Scott in Houston wrote:Driving from Dallas to Houston, I went through Waco...
In Hillsboro, the Walmart had 100 round WWB for $20.97.

I think this Walmart hasn't gotten the memo that prices have gone up at all the others! I bought 4 boxes, and they still had plenty left.

Last week, I grabbed an extra WWB of 9mm for $22. You saved $1.
Beiruty,
United we stand, dispersed we falter
2014: NRA Endowment lifetime member

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”