Showing Off

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Big_Red_Tex
Posts in topic: 10

Showing Off

Post by Big_Red_Tex »

Got a new gun, gear, or gadget you'd like to show off? Or maybe just want to brag on what you have in the vault? Don't be shy show it off. You won't be heckled.... much. J/K Provide tidbits on said equipment if you'd like: Where you got it? How much? What do you shoot? Favorite gun? ETC.

I'll go first, This is my first 1911 so I figured I'd get one with some flash to it.
Not actual picture (haven't recieved gun yet. Hurry up UPS) But a stock photo should suffice.

AEA
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Showing Off

Post by AEA »

:shock:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

ddstuder

Post by ddstuder »

AEA wrote::shock:
"rlol"
Guns are like parachutes, if your ever in a situation that you need one and you dont have one, you'll probably never need one again.

USA1

Post by USA1 »

I was going to put up a picture of myself but I figured you'd rather see the guns instead. :mrgreen:

Glock Armorer - S&W M&P Armorer

Pug

Post by Pug »

Big_Red_Tex wrote: This is my first 1911 so I figured I'd get one with some flash to it.
Pimp'n!

Topic author
Big_Red_Tex

Post by Big_Red_Tex »

AEA wrote::shock:
Now ifs that a good shock or a bad one?

Topic author
Big_Red_Tex

Post by Big_Red_Tex »

Pug wrote:
Big_Red_Tex wrote: This is my first 1911 so I figured I'd get one with some flash to it.
Pimp'n!
Ty I had to give my non pimp hand something to do.

Topic author
Big_Red_Tex

Post by Big_Red_Tex »

USA1 wrote:I was going to put up a picture of myself but I figured you'd rather see the guns instead. :mrgreen:

Nice snubby I'm thinking of getting one for a back up gun.

boba

Post by boba »

ajwakeboarder

Post by ajwakeboarder »

boba wrote:Image
That is a monstrosity!!!
SI VIS PACEM PARA BELLUM
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

txjim42

Post by txjim42 »

boba wrote:Image
Meh. Doesn't have a 3-point sling. :lol:
If there must be trouble, let it be in my day, that my children will have peace.
Thomas Paine

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

txjim42 wrote: Meh. Doesn't have a 3-point sling. :lol:
A gun that tacticool would obviously only ever be equipped with a single point sling.
TANSTAAFL

MoJo

Post by MoJo »

Big_Red_Tex wrote:Got a new gun, gear, or gadget you'd like to show off? Or maybe just want to brag on what you have in the vault? Don't be shy show it off. You won't be heckled.... much. J/K Provide tidbits on said equipment if you'd like: Where you got it? How much? What do you shoot? Favorite gun? ETC.

I'll go first, This is my first 1911 so I figured I'd get one with some flash to it.
Not actual picture (haven't recieved gun yet. Hurry up UPS) But a stock photo should suffice.
I know what General George S. Patton, Jr. would have said about that one! "rlol" :evil2:
"To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them."
George Mason
Texas and Louisiana CHL Instructor, NRA Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, Personal Protection and Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor

jonrjen
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jonrjen »

Big_Red_Tex wrote:Got a new gun, gear, or gadget you'd like to show off? Or maybe just want to brag on what you have in the vault? Don't be shy show it off. You won't be heckled.... much. J/K Provide tidbits on said equipment if you'd like: Where you got it? How much? What do you shoot? Favorite gun? ETC.

Well, I glad I'm not the only one to have picked one of these little Bling Beast up. I must say though, for the money it fires great, no problems (other than some light hearted ribbing). And I did change out the grips to Hogue.

Topic author
Big_Red_Tex

Post by Big_Red_Tex »

jonrjen wrote:

Well, I glad I'm not the only one to have picked one of these little Bling Beast up. I must say though, for the money it fires great, no problems (other than some light hearted ribbing). And I did change out the grips to Hogue.

Yea It was on sale @ Larry's pistol & pawn. http://www.pistolandpawn.com for $488 and had been eyeing it for about 4 months at Academy for $599. As soon as I saw it on sale I snatched one up. Already have Wilson Combat parts on the way (Titanium Firing Pin, Sear, Sear Spring,) So now I have to get off the road (truck driver) to pick it up at my FFL. So they don't drool all over it too much. My only thing is that how can a clean it without screwing up the finish. Any ideas?

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”