hickok45

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Wysiwyg101
Posts in topic: 1

Re: hickok45

Post by Wysiwyg101 »

Getting back on topic, I like Hickoff45 (and a number of others as well) for their fun gun reviews and other stuff. When I started doing research on different handguns one of the first places I started was youtube vidiots like Hickoff45, Nutnfancy, and Sootch00. Each one has their own style and way of doing things and I appreciate that. I learned quite a bit. Then I got here and I am still learning. Hickoff45 makes it look easy...even when I know it isn't unless you put the time in and practice practice practice.

jimlongley
Posts in topic: 1

Post by jimlongley »

I don't know about the rest of you, but my wife and I enjoy Heather LaCroix's gun videos more than anyone else on YouTube. Not that I don't enjoy hickock45's, just that Heather brings good looks right along with the guns. :coolgleamA:
PocketGroove wrote:Yeah, SQLGeek. I feel good because my sense of self worth isn't dependent on badmouthing strangers online.
But then you go ahead and spend so much time doing it. One has to wonder why.
Real gun control, carrying 24/7/365

LongHairedRedneck
Posts in topic: 2

Re: nutnfacny

Post by LongHairedRedneck »

bigmoney wrote:Nutnfancy just jawjaps on and on about how 2 oz's makes all the difference and 2 extra bullets means the world to him. He has some decent reviews on things, but he's as dull as a soup spoon.
:iagree: :clapping:

He might be the most Tacti-cool person I've ever seen "rlol"

I quit caring what he said when he went on a rant in a video about how he carries aluminum cased ammuntion because it saved weight....... :roll:
If guns kill people, then pencils misspell words.

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

I'd love to have hickoks range! That looks like a blast to spend an afternoon or a week plinking at.
TANSTAAFL

bigmoney
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bigmoney »

74novaman wrote:I'd love to have hickoks range! That looks like a blast to spend an afternoon or a week plinking at.
right now i'd love to just have anywhere to shoot other than a public range. weekly range fees add up. bout time to either buy land or join a club
Don't choose a username while a stupid insurrance commercial is on the tv
M&P 9c edc
LCP bug
NRA

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

bigmoney wrote:
74novaman wrote:I'd love to have hickoks range! That looks like a blast to spend an afternoon or a week plinking at.
right now i'd love to just have anywhere to shoot other than a public range. weekly range fees add up. bout time to either buy land or join a club

That too. Got spoiled growing up because my dad was a farmer. Now I live in town and have nowhere to shoot that doesn't require money. :???:
TANSTAAFL

bigmoney
Posts in topic: 5

Post by bigmoney »

74novaman wrote:
bigmoney wrote:

That too. Got spoiled growing up because my dad was a farmer. Now I live in town and have nowhere to shoot that doesn't require money. :???:
Ditto. Grandparents have a farm in GA where I grew up, and parents had a place that backed up to 30+ acres of woods. Then moved to TX and became surrounded by neighbors, and grumpy ones at that, plus dad quit hunting and shooting, and thus the good life disappeared.
Don't choose a username while a stupid insurrance commercial is on the tv
M&P 9c edc
LCP bug
NRA

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”