Operators Edge Closed Shop

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
LittleGun
Posts in topic: 2

Operators Edge Closed Shop

Post by LittleGun »

Operators Edge is closed. Does anyone know what happened?

http://www.operatorsedge.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Grammy
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Operators Edge Closed Shop

Post by Grammy »

Tried to do a tranfer a couple of weeks ago, when I called the phone just rang. I drive by there everyday just have forgot to look over to see if there sign is still up.
A government which robs Peter to pay Paul, can always depend on the support of Paul.

AEA

Post by AEA »

Nice website with lots of services.....

Maybe someone died? :???:
Alan - ANYTHING I write is MY OPINION only.
Certified Curmudgeon - But, my German Shepherd loves me!
NRA-Life, USN '65-'69 & '73-'79: RM1
1911's RULE!

Bennies

Post by Bennies »

I think I saw a for lease sign in the window. I will halfto swing by this week to double check.
GOA member
NRA member
TSRA member
Glock 23 w/Crossbreed Supertuck

JLaw

Post by JLaw »

Don't know if they closed up or not, I'll check on the way home tomorrow.

If they closed up, I wonder if he opened up a new shop 1/2 mile down the road...http://thewoodlandstactical.com/

Not sure, haven't been there, just wondering.

JLaw
Six for sure.

karl

Post by karl »

I work in the area and a regular from both Operators Edge and my place of business told me they were closing a few months ago, but until now I hadn't seen a change. He said something like the owner didn't run things properly, made mistakes, or something of that nature. They had a good staff but I won't miss the place.
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

karl

Post by karl »

JLaw wrote:Don't know if they closed up or not, I'll check on the way home tomorrow.

If they closed up, I wonder if he opened up a new shop 1/2 mile down the road...http://thewoodlandstactical.com/

Not sure, haven't been there, just wondering.

JLaw
I have never been there but I remember hearing about that place a year ago. I don't know with certainty but I do not believe they are related.
The spirit of resistance to government is so valuable on certain occasions, that I wish it to be always kept alive. It will often be exercised when wrong, but better so than not to be exercised at all. I like a little rebellion now and then. It is like a storm in the atmosphere. -Thomas Jefferson

Divided Attention

Post by Divided Attention »

Woodland's Tactical is not owned by the same guys that I am aware of - they were open at the same time for a while. It just seems like OE was open one day and closed the next - a shame as they were nice guys and we used them as an FFL a few times - one very recently. They had quite a few really neat collectors pieces in their shop. But a few weeks ago a for lease sign went up in their window. Hope all is well with them and maybe they did move it was not all that convenient a location.
Blessed be the LORD, my rock, who trains my hands for war, and my fingers for battle; Psalm 144:1-2
CHL - 2010; NRA RSO - 2011, NRA Chief RSO - 2014
NRA Pistol Instructor -2013, NRA Refuse To Be A Victim Instructor - 2015
Lifetime NRA Member - 2013

Topic author
LittleGun

Post by LittleGun »

I almost lost a rifle because of the closing. I gave them my rifle so that they could attach a couple of accessories I ordered. I later found that the accessories were not ordered. I figured it was a mistake and someone forgot to make the order. I took my rifle back because I wanted to go shooting.

A few days later I went to check on the accessories and found the shop closed. If I hadn't picked up my rifle when I did, I wouldn't have gotten it back at all.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”