beretta 9mm?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
swc007
Posts in topic: 2

Re: beretta 9mm?

Post by swc007 »

HAHAHA these responses make me crack up... appreciate it i might have to show him these responses so he sees what the world thinks about his purchase hah

rm9792
Posts in topic: 1

Re: beretta 9mm?

Post by rm9792 »

RPB wrote:Sort of reminds me of a blued Taurus PT92C (the 92 Compact version)I keep seeing at gun shows over the last 3 years. It's not in great condition, but it works, nothing special about it, has a few dings in the grips.

The guy has a sign "Discontinued model collectors item $650.00" (maybe $695.00 I don't recall)

Every time I see him I mention there are about 3 online in Stainless, better condition, around $300-$350
There's at least one blued PT92C for $389 on gunsamerica now,. and one sold for $200.00

His response "I don't care ... some one will pay this price"

Been 3 years so far that I've noticed it on his table, same sign.... same response.

I'd consider buying it ... if it were Stainless ... and $300 cheaper :smilelol5:
Some people are weird like that. Maybe he hasnt done the math of what show rentals are costing to hold out for a sucker. I saw the same 7" 1911 at the pasadena shows for at least 3 years. He was asking 150 over market but just refused to come down. I wanted it but not at a premium.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”