My new addition

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
AndyAg08
Posts in topic: 1

My new addition

Post by AndyAg08 »

Well I have been in the market for a new pistol lately to add to the collection (in all reality when am I not!) and my income tax return gave me a good reason to go through with it.

I went ahead and got the .40 xd sub-compact. Took it to the range and loved it. Thanks to all those who have written about how much they like their XD. I couldn't be happier with it...and the girlfriend liked it too! :hurry:

The only downside was how bare the academy shelves were when I went to buy ammo today :grumble

RiverRat

Re: My new addition

Post by RiverRat »

Congrats, excellent choice. Mrs RiverRat and I both are extremely satisfied with ours.
Life member NRA and TSRA

RECIT

Post by RECIT »

Good addition to the family. I have shot a few XDs but never owned one. It is on my list, but I think I will hold out for the XDm 9mm.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

MTICop

Post by MTICop »

Outstanding choice, congratulations!!! I have gone on record on this forum and others about how much I like my .40 XDm. I really enjoyed my original but like this new one much better.

Again, congrats!!!
Adversity doesn't build character....it reveals it.

USAF (Retired)
NRA Life Member
NRA Basic Pistol/Rifle/Shotgun Instructor
NRA Range Safety Officer

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”