Has anyone been to Gunsite, AZ for classes?

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
kw5kw
Posts in topic: 1

Has anyone been to Gunsite, AZ for classes?

Post by kw5kw »

I'm looking into going to Gunsite and taking the "250" course.

Has anyone here been there?

Russ

progun47
Posts in topic: 1

Post by progun47 »

I went to gunsite, way back in 1981, Col. Cooper was still in charge then. I was really amazed at how much I learned in the week i spent there. I had been shootind for quiet some time, but the things taught brought me up to a level that made me feel that I could take care of the problem if the ball went up. I think that it will be money well spent for anyone, no matter how good or bad they shoot. You will also have a blast running the courses, and the fun house. You will meet some great people and make lots of fond memories, bring a camera. If it's possible try to get a campsite there so you can stay at the ranch, I didn't know about that and stayed in a motel. I would have liked to stay there and bull with the other guys, I think that you would make better long term friends that way. If there's a way for you to go, by all means do it.
"People cannot be effectually oppressed and enslaved, who are not FIRST DISARMED" Texas Supreme Court 1859 (Cockrum vs State)

"Son, you will die with the hammer down on that weapon." Jeff Cooper, Gunsite ranch 6/18/84

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”