Milt Sparks leather

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
progun47
Posts in topic: 2

Milt Sparks leather

Post by progun47 »

Hey, does anyone know if there is a dealer in or around houston that stocks Sparks leather, I really don't want to wait 14 weeks for a holster.
"People cannot be effectually oppressed and enslaved, who are not FIRST DISARMED" Texas Supreme Court 1859 (Cockrum vs State)

"Son, you will die with the hammer down on that weapon." Jeff Cooper, Gunsite ranch 6/18/84

KinnyLee
Posts in topic: 1

Post by KinnyLee »

Progun47

Try this place. http://www.lightningarms.com/

Very fast turn around time if they have what you need in stock. I got my VM2 fromt them within 3 days.

mschadt
Posts in topic: 1

Post by mschadt »

Which holster are you looking for?

Collectors Firearms had a few Miltsparks holsters last time I was there. They didn't have the whole line but they had a few for the more popular makes and models. They also had Tucker Gun Leather, and more Galco than you could shake a stick at.

FYI at collectors you have to dig through the rack to find what you want it's only organized by gun make and model. i.e. MS, Galco, Tucker and Bianchi might all be on the same hook hiding behind one another.

If they don't have what you're looking for Lightning Arms is a good bet if nothing else they've probably had their order in for a weeks already, so the wait shouldn't be as bad through them.

Topic author
progun47
Posts in topic: 2

Post by progun47 »

I am looking for a VMII for my Kimber Ultra CDP, I would like a brown/tan with the clips along with the loops
"People cannot be effectually oppressed and enslaved, who are not FIRST DISARMED" Texas Supreme Court 1859 (Cockrum vs State)

"Son, you will die with the hammer down on that weapon." Jeff Cooper, Gunsite ranch 6/18/84

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”