Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 4

Gunman wounds 4 in missionary center

Post by stevie_d_64 »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071209/ap_ ... y_shooting

The silly season seems to be in high gear this year... :roll:
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

KD5NRH
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Gunman wounds 4 in missionary center

Post by KD5NRH »

stevie_d_64 wrote:The silly season seems to be in high gear this year... :roll:
That does it, if I ever get the urge to become a missionary, I'm going to bring Buddhism to the Quakers.

Sludge

Post by Sludge »

now they are saying that they have 2 dead....

put some prayers out to them and their families...

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Seems to me that the only people bringing an appreciable amount of blood in the streets over the years are the bad guys...

Not too many CCW's flying off the handle since I can remember...
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

frankie_the_yankee
Banned

Post by frankie_the_yankee »

Once again, none of the victims had guns.

Wouldn't you like to see a news report where they show a screen shot of the place's weapons "policy" (i.e. no weapons allowed) with the reporter wondering incredulously how such a thing could happen in a place where weapons were clearly not allowed?

"A question many people are asking today is, how could the gunman wantonly violate a clear policy banning weapons from the campus?"

Maybe then, people would start to realize how ridiculous these so-called gun free zones really are.
Ahm jus' a Southern boy trapped in a Yankee's body

Topic author
stevie_d_64

Post by stevie_d_64 »

frankie_the_yankee wrote:Once again, none of the victims had guns.

Wouldn't you like to see a news report where they show a screen shot of the place's weapons "policy" (i.e. no weapons allowed) with the reporter wondering incredulously how such a thing could happen in a place where weapons were clearly not allowed?

"A question many people are asking today is, how could the gunman wantonly violate a clear policy banning weapons from the campus?"

Maybe then, people would start to realize how ridiculous these so-called gun free zones really are.
You bake a really hard "Irony" cake thats going to be hard to slice there...
NRA - Life Member
Μολών λαβέ!

Liberty

Post by Liberty »

frankie_the_yankee wrote:Once again, none of the victims had guns.

So far I haven't seen anything stating this was a gun free zone, As I understand Colorado law, Only if it was specifically posted was the place gun free. Private schools and churches have to be specifically posted.
Liberty''s Blog
"Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom." John F. Kennedy

stroo

Gunman

Post by stroo »

There are reports on another board that the gunman was killed by a CHLer serving as a volunteer security guard. Another instance where a GG, in this case a woman, stops a BG from killing a lot of people. That ought to limit its national new play.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”