Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

fisherchris
Posts in topic: 2

Post by fisherchris »

txlouie wrote:
My PT145 pro and Charter 2000 undercover.
What holster is that 145 inside in that first picture? It looks like a nice option for my 111.

txlouie

Post by txlouie »

145 is in an Undercover by DM Bullard. Got it for $55 at the Market Hall gun show. They're cheaper at his ebay store.

http://www.dmbullardleather.com/1429711.html

http://stores.ebay.com/D-M-Bullard-Gun-Leather

fisherchris

Post by fisherchris »

Interesting. I will have to check them out. Thanks.

Wildscar
Posts in topic: 9

Post by Wildscar »

I got a new holster, Cell phone, and pocket knife since my last pic. Thought I would toss a new one in here.
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

medicff0879

Post by medicff0879 »

The whole collection

Not sure if this is gonna work, but here goes. The only up close picture I dont have is of the .38+p 642 Airweight.

htxred

Post by htxred »

Wildscar wrote:I got a new holster, Cell phone, and pocket knife since my last pic. Thought I would toss a new one in here.
i havent seen a pager in so long i almost forgot what they looked like. what line of work are you iN?

Wildscar

Post by Wildscar »

htxred wrote:
Wildscar wrote:I got a new holster, Cell phone, and pocket knife since my last pic. Thought I would toss a new one in here.
i havent seen a pager in so long i almost forgot what they looked like. what line of work are you iN?
Networking in a health care enviroment. I only have to wear it when I'm on call. It actually help me out sometimes. One day the wind blew open my cover garment and someone gave me weird look so a grabbed my pager and acted like it went off. We exchanged nods and that was that. Kinda like the waving of the hand and using a Jedi mind trick"This is not the weapon you are looking for" "Move along." :lol:
Wildscar
"Far Better it is to dare mighty things than to take rank with those poor, timid spirits who know neither victory nor defeat." Theodore Roosevelt 1899
Beretta 92FS
Holster Review Resource
Project One Million:Texas - Click here and Join NRA Today!

HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 8

Post by HighVelocity »

Nice collection medicff0879. I think you'll find it much faster to load from that side saddle though if you put the shells in from the bottom. (Brass down)
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

Snake Doctor
Posts in topic: 10

Post by Snake Doctor »

HighVelocity wrote:Nice collection medicff0879. I think you'll find it much faster to load from that side saddle though if you put the shells in from the bottom. (Brass down)
+1 - This is good advice.
Nemo me impune lacessit.

bigolbigun
Posts in topic: 4

Post by bigolbigun »

HighVelocity wrote: I think you'll find it much faster to load from that side saddle though if you put the shells in from the bottom. (Brass down)
Wow that's why I love this forum. So much great information and insight. I never even thought of that technique ,but I have flipped all of mine brass down now. Could make a huge difference in a bad situation. Thank you HighVelocity and TexasCHLforum.

medicff0879

Post by medicff0879 »

HighVelocity wrote:Nice collection medicff0879. I think you'll find it much faster to load from that side saddle though if you put the shells in from the bottom. (Brass down)
I have seen several pictures of people carrying their shells like that and I found it kind of difficult to get the shells out when I carried them brass down? It is a very tight fit (which I know is good) but its almost too tight to me, what do you guys recommend? I know its hard to demonstrate proper loading techinque from a side saddle in words, but maybe im trying to hold the SG wrong when loading?

elwood blooz

Post by elwood blooz »

rgunn
Posts in topic: 1

Post by rgunn »

Springfield XD .45ACP 5" Tactical, Comp-Tac Pro Undercover Holster, Spare Mag

M9FAN
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Post by M9FAN »

Side View:

Rear View:

Concealed View:
Last edited by M9FAN on Thu Jan 17, 2008 9:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Upon the conduct of each depends the fate of all." - Alexander the Great

Tajovo
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Pictures Of Your Daily Carry

Post by Tajovo »

Edited to add my new PX4 Storm, Type F, .40. Just need a holster and a few more mag's for it now. :woohoo
Last edited by Tajovo on Sat Dec 29, 2007 8:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”