Saxet Gun Show

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

Topic author
Logan'sGlock
Posts in topic: 3

Saxet Gun Show

Post by Logan'sGlock »

Anybody go there today? We saw a lady filming from across the street not sure why. She was filming the entrance the line of people going in.

G.A. Heath
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Saxet Gun Show

Post by G.A. Heath »

Logan'sGlock wrote: Sat Aug 01, 2020 4:28 pm Anybody go there today? We saw a lady filming from across the street not sure why. She was filming the entrance the line of people going in.
News reporter possibly? Anti-gunner that has been issued a criminal trespass warning in the past? I can think of a few other things. How were the prices?
How do you explain a dog named Sauer without first telling the story of a Puppy named Sig?
R.I.P. Sig, 08/21/2019 - 11/18/2019

Topic author
Logan'sGlock

Post by Logan'sGlock »

The prices were terrible tbh. $64.00 for a box of 22 thunderbolt box of 100. I did manage to get some red army standard 7.62x39. 3 boxes at $6 a box only because they were one not marked 12 like the rest. I didnt want be a jerk so I didnt buy the others that he forgot to mark up at the booth. So he let me get 3 at pre covid prices. Also paid $30 for Mini 14 mag.

Tex1961
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Tex1961 »

Friend of mine went to the Allen gun show a few weeks back. I ask him how is was and he said lots of people buying over priced pistols that they had no idea how to use.

Topic author
Logan'sGlock

Post by Logan'sGlock »

Sounds about right....... Everything was overpriced today been going to this show for years. Never seen prices so high like this

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”