Ok, I'm calling it - the Panic of 2016 is on

Gun, shooting and equipment discussions unrelated to CHL issues

Moderator: carlson1

RogueUSMC
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Ok, I'm calling it - the Panic of 2016 is on

Post by RogueUSMC »

I bought a Buck Mark pistol at Atwoods a few weeks ago and he said, "I have to walk you to the car." I said, "what if I'm not in a car?" He said, "I would probably have to walk you to the street then."
A man will fight harder for his interests than for his rights.
- Napoleon Bonaparte
PFC Paul E. Ison USMC 1916-2001

karder

Post by karder »

I noticed the price of 5.56 popped up immediately. I don't think this price run up will last too long. BHO is just about out of steam. I am well stocked so I can wait it out, but if Hillary wins, prices will stay high for awhile.
“While the people are virtuous they cannot be subdued; but when once they lose their virtue then will be ready to surrender their liberties to the first external or internal invader.” ― Samuel Adams

karatedad
Posts in topic: 2

Post by karatedad »

PSA is "out of stock" on most AR parts and assemblies but they had stripped lowers this morning, so I got 2 on order just in case I get the urge to build something.

Bud's also seems to be moving slowly. I purchased a new CZ-75-B SA last Tuesday and still haven't received shipping confirmation. It's normally only a day or two.

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Would the M1A be part of any proposed AWB?

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Redneck_Buddha wrote:Would the M1A be part of any proposed AWB?
Most likely.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

FastCarry

Post by FastCarry »

karatedad wrote:PSA is "out of stock" on most AR parts and assemblies but they had stripped lowers this morning, so I got 2 on order just in case I get the urge to build something.

Bud's also seems to be moving slowly. I purchased a new CZ-75-B SA last Tuesday and still haven't received shipping confirmation. It's normally only a day or two.
Bummer, was about to order something from them. Might bite the bullet on tax and go with GrabAGun.

karatedad

Post by karatedad »

FastCarry wrote:
karatedad wrote:PSA is "out of stock" on most AR parts and assemblies but they had stripped lowers this morning, so I got 2 on order just in case I get the urge to build something.

Bummer, was about to order something from them. Might bite the bullet on tax and go with GrabAGun.
Just received my tracking number. 5 business days on this one but I'm not complaining. This is my 6th transaction with Bud's and they have done well by me.

One Shot

Post by One Shot »

karatedad wrote:
FastCarry wrote:

Just received my tracking number. 5 business days on this one but I'm not complaining. This is my 6th transaction with Bud's and they have done well by me.
May be model-specific delay.
I ordered a DP-12 from Bud's Tues afternoon and had it in my hands Fri afternoon. Very pleased.
One Shot

Take Down Sicko
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Take Down Sicko »

I ordered a maglula mag loader last night from Academy web site for my smith and wesson shield 9mm. Its suppose to be universal so i hope it works right.It kills my fingers when i go to the range and have to reload for an hours worth of shooting.

Jeff B.

Post by Jeff B. »

While I really don't have the "need" for it, I'm thinking that if HRC wins the election, that night I'll drop an order for a Barrett or McMillan .50. I'm saving for a new truck, so I'd have to dip into that money, but my thoughts are that amongst other things, she'll be good for her word on attempting to disarm us.

Jeff B.
Don’t ever let someone get away with telling you that no one wants to take your guns. - Joe Huffman

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Take Down Sicko wrote:I ordered a maglula mag loader last night from Academy web site for my smith and wesson shield 9mm. Its suppose to be universal so i hope it works right.It kills my fingers when i go to the range and have to reload for an hours worth of shooting.
Those things are awesome. I have one as well. They work great!
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

JRG

Post by JRG »

Flightmare wrote:
Take Down Sicko wrote:I ordered a maglula mag loader last night from Academy web site for my smith and wesson shield 9mm. Its suppose to be universal so i hope it works right.It kills my fingers when i go to the range and have to reload for an hours worth of shooting.
I have two. One black and one orange. I finally bit the bullet and bought the orange one because the black is darn near invisible at the bottom of my black range bag.

Joe

Jago668

Post by Jago668 »

Flightmare wrote:
I'll second that. Girlfriend and I both have our own in our range bags. Have one for AR mags as well.
NRA Benefactor Member

Take Down Sicko

Post by Take Down Sicko »

Flightmare,JRG,Jago...Thanks for the feed back. Thats great to hear. Web site says 3-5 days to receive so maybe Wednesday.

Flightmare

Post by Flightmare »

Take Down Sicko wrote:Flightmare,JRG,Jago...Thanks for the feed back. Thats great to hear. Web site says 3-5 days to receive so maybe Wednesday.
I ended up buying an extra to give to a friend as a christmas gift.
Deplorable lunatic since 2016

Return to “General Gun, Shooting & Equipment Discussion”