Certificates Received?

A meeting place for CHL instructors

Moderators: carlson1, Crossfire

mikeloc
Posts in topic: 6

Re: Certificates Received?

Post by mikeloc »

I agree, but I only had to drive 3 hours to get there. It is a long way from west Texas to Austin.[/quote]

I'd be glad to drive to El Paso, McAllan, or Amarillo if I could get the one day turn around on the instructor certificate; instead of setting around wondering did they really receive my CHL 100, are they processing the class we took in Mesquite etc? :banghead:

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 5

Post by KC5AV »

mikeloc wrote:I'd be glad to drive to El Paso, McAllan, or Amarillo if I could get the one day turn around on the instructor certificate; instead of setting around wondering did they really receive my CHL 100, are they processing the class we took in Mesquite etc? :banghead:
Which class did you attend in Mesquite? I was in the Monday class, shot my qualifier the following Saturday, and emailed my CHL100 to Sherry that same day. She acknowledged receipt of the CHL100 the next morning. I received my certificate in the mail this evening.
NRA lifetime member

mikeloc

Post by mikeloc »

:banghead: I was in the Tuesday class. Shot my proficiency the following Monday and email it to DPS the same day. I should have sent it to Sherry.

Mike

paperchunker
Posts in topic: 3

Post by paperchunker »

:banghead: :banghead: I was in the Tues class and handed my CHL-100 to Sherrie when she was grading tests. No update, guess I need to call them.
NRA/LTC Instructor
NRA Patriot Life- Endowment Member

wgoforth
Posts in topic: 9

Post by wgoforth »

paperchunker wrote::banghead: :banghead: I was in the Tues class and handed my CHL-100 to Sherrie when she was grading tests. No update, guess I need to call them.
Hmm when I had it to give to her at class, she told me no, to e-mail it to DPS. Do you have a copy? I'd just send it again.
NRA Life Member
NRA Instructor for Refuse To Be A Victim
Instructor of Basic, Advanced and Defensive Handgun, CHL
http://www.castlekeepservices.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

KC5AV
Posts in topic: 5

Post by KC5AV »

wgoforth wrote:
paperchunker wrote::banghead: :banghead: I was in the Tues class and handed my CHL-100 to Sherrie when she was grading tests. No update, guess I need to call them.
Hmm when I had it to give to her at class, she told me no, to e-mail it to DPS. Do you have a copy? I'd just send it again.
Interesting. When she posted her email address, she specifically told our class that we could send them to her. I guess she didn't like your class as much.
NRA lifetime member

cw3van
Posts in topic: 1

Post by cw3van »

KC5AV wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
Interesting. When she posted her email address, she specifically told our class that we could send them to her. I guess she didn't like your class as much.
Same here told us to send them to her. Was in the Mesquite Mon 18 received my cert yesterday. :woohoo
cw3van
Retired LEO
NRA Life Member, TSRA Life Member,

wgoforth

Post by wgoforth »

KC5AV wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
Now THAT'S entirely possible! :mrgreen:
However, paperchuncker said he handed it to her directly, not that he e-mailed it to her.
NRA Life Member
http://www.castlekeepservices.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

paperchunker
Posts in topic: 3

Post by paperchunker »

wgoforth wrote:
KC5AV wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
However, paperchuncker said he handed it to her directly, not that he e-mailed it to her.
If handing it to her had not been acceptable she probably would not have said "Thank You"...
NRA/LTC Instructor
NRA Patriot Life- Endowment Member

wgoforth

Post by wgoforth »

paperchunker wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
KC5AV wrote:
wgoforth wrote:
If handing it to her had not been acceptable she probably would not have said "Thank You"...
Dunno... I've had students to hand me things in class while I was busy thinking of/doing other things and said "thank you" and realized it was something they needed to keep. One thing for sure, it won't hurt anything to send it.
NRA Life Member

mikeloc

Post by mikeloc »

Finally the DPS website says mind is issued. :clapping: :cheers2: :thumbs2: :woohoo

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

mikeloc wrote:Finally the DPS website says mind is issued. :clapping: :cheers2: :thumbs2: :woohoo
They issued you a mind? :shock:
I thought they only did that in boot camp. :mrgreen:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

mikeloc

Post by mikeloc »

:lol:: You're right jmra. Got a few in boot camp. I was in shock when I read the DPS website I didn't know how to react. :lol::

Seabear
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Seabear »

Yippee!!! "Issued" :clapping:
Carry safe and carry when and where you can. I'm just sayin'.

clarionite
Posts in topic: 2

Post by clarionite »

Mine shows Issued today.

Return to “Instructors' Corner”