Pulled over by DPS

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Bigdog1cr
Posts in topic: 1

Pulled over by DPS

Post by Bigdog1cr »

Last Sunday, a group of us were riding our Harley's heading towards the Surfside bridge, I was leading the pack, the wind felt good, and never notcied my speed, DPS coming opposite direction already had lights on when I went by pointing at me, I pulled over and before I could get the kick-stand down he was behind me. My GF got off the bike, as he was walking up, I handed him my DL/CHL and gave him my insurance, he asked if I was carrying I said yes, he asked if I knew the speed limit, I told him I was guessing around 55, he said you are right but was going 64, any reason, no just enjoying the ride, before I could finish my words, he said you will be getting a warning, please slow down and have a good day. He was a young DPS, but was very pleasant and professional.

gemini
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Pulled over by DPS

Post by gemini »

Glad your encounter with the young DPS trooper was good. The trooper sounds like a reasonable person, professional in actions.
Ride safe.

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”