'Dumbest criminal' nabbed in cop convention holdup

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Post by stevie_d_64 »

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/odd_police_c ... on_robbery" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

HARRISBURG, Pa. – A retired police chief said he was robbed by "probably the dumbest criminal in Pennsylvania," at a police officers' convention on Friday morning. John Comparetto said as he came out of a stall in the men's room, a man pointed a gun in his face and demanded money. There were 300 narcotics officers from Pennsylvania and Ohio at the gathering.

Comparetto gave up his money and cell phone. But when the man fled, Comparetto and some colleagues chased him. They arrested a 19-year-old man as he was trying to leave in a taxi.

The suspect is also awaiting trial on four previous robbery charges.

The suspect was arraigned and taken to Dauphin County Prison. When a reporter asked the suspect for comment as he was led out of court, he said, "I'm smooth."
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

Topic author
stevie_d_64
Posts in topic: 2

Re: 'Dumbest criminal' nabbed in cop convention holdup

Post by stevie_d_64 »

Obviously a product of an oppressive, recessionist government scheme to keep him down...

He needed to interview for a position in the correctional institution of that state to recieve 3 hots and a cot...

Sigh...Another successful job search...

That's one...

Next...
"Perseverance and Preparedness triumph over Procrastination and Paranoia every time.” -- Steve
NRA - Life Member
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"
Μολών λαβέ!

forever_frost
Posts in topic: 1

Post by forever_frost »

That's actually painfully stupid.

bryang
Posts in topic: 1

Post by bryang »

That has to be one of the best "dumbest criminal" stories I have heard. :smilelol5:

"I'm smooth" "rlol"

-geo
"I am crucified with Christ: Nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me" -Gal 2:20

NRA-TSRA-Life Member
American Legion USN-GM
"Μολών λαβέ!"

Project One Million:Texas - Get Involved - Join The NRA & TSRA -TODAY!

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”