Dime Box Encounter

Most CHL/LEO contacts are positive, how about yours? Bloopers are fun, but no names please, if it will cause a LEO problems!

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
longtooth
Posts in topic: 3

Dime Box Encounter

Post by longtooth »

Speeding tickets??? I have not had one since yesterday but before that it was 1987. Headed for San Antonio to see my son & do a trade. Cruise set at 74 w/ just daylight between the needle & the 75 marker on speedometer. Did not slow down when entering the 60 mph zone & guess who I met. DL & CHL out as he approached on the passenger side. Told him I was armed & he asked where. 3:00 under my shirt. Just keep your hands where I can see them please. Ok.
Mr Young, stopped you for your speed. Usual do you knows & a little personal conversation while writing. My son in the military & his nephew. Never another word of my weapon. Instruction on contacting the judge. All took about 5 min. at $50.00 a minute. Man this needs to be double posted in NEVER AGAIN.
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

Texasdoc
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Texasdoc »

Hey Long, next time your that close give me a howler, I would meet you for a cup of your favorite drink. DimeBox is olnly 40 minutes from the house.

300shooter.

Sorry you had to meet one of Lee countys LEO's
Shoot more,then Reload and Shoot somemore. Image

http://www.texasguntalk.com

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Go that way to see my son in Alamo town. I will take you up on that for sure. Thanks 300. I like your screen name & understand the significance. ;-) Good shooting.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Glockamolie
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Glockamolie »

See the judge and ask for deferred adjudication, or the ability to take defensive driving. Don't just pay it outright.
- Brandon

JLaw
Posts in topic: 2

Post by JLaw »

longtooth wrote: I like your screen name & understand the significance. ;-)
Okay, fella's. Now I'm curious, what's the big secret?? Or is this a super-secret "brotherhood" type of thing?

JLaw

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

I shoot a 300 Win mag,and on my last 7 quil's I scored 300 perfect score .

No secret, here.

300 shooter

JLaw

Post by JLaw »

Ah-ha, thanks for the insight, 300shooter. 300 Win Mag...300 perfect score...I'm glad I'm on your side of the fence! :lol:

JLaw

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

only the bad guys are not safe and I love my 300 Winny mag as its my main rifle for all my hunting.

300shooter

Topic author
longtooth

Post by longtooth »

Glockamolie wrote:See the judge and ask for deferred adjudication, or the ability to take defensive driving. Don't just pay it outright.
I have the paper work for that on my desk. It states I get 90 extra days. I am in the process. As stated in another post that said I should have told him I was a preacher & maybe that would help, not interested in joining the circle of folks who think the world owes them a living when they do nothing right & a pass when they do something wrong. Kinda like the crew I am surrounded w/. Now any other suggestions from anyone that will save another $$ will be very welcome. The time to do all this is going to be another long time reminder too. :lol: :lol: OH well. I have learned. I assure you.

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

Well Whats the JP 's Name I grow up running these areas and was a LEO in LEE county for a few years . the Chief Deputy for Lee is my Wife's 2nd cousin, So I have a little pull. but the best thing is to take a DD Class and get it off your Driving record.

Well I think I have given you all the Advice as I can,other then watch out for the speed trap in Lee,bastrop,Fayette,Caldwell,and Gonzales counties.

300shooter

revjen45

Post by revjen45 »

"not interested in joining the circle of folks who think the world owes them a living when they do nothing right & a pass when they do something wrong."

Given that the law has nothing to with truth or justice, anything you can do to beat it is OK. After all, anything they can do to beat you is OK so it's just application of the law of reciprocity. Cops get really p*ssed off when they they think you are lying to them, but they are allowed to tell you anything that will scare/wheedle/cajole/intimidate you into incriminating yourself. When you tell them something that's not true it's lying. When they do it to you it's permissible deception. You are under no obligation take the legal consequences of anything if you can beat it. If this sounds cynical, OK. When it comes to legal issues I am a cynic without apologies. We all know there are 2 systems of "justice"- one for those who can afford adequate representation, and another for those who can't. BTW, I live a rather quiet and boring life. Any dealings with the law are to be avoided.
Better to perish in struggle for freedom than live to see defeat.

64zebra

Post by 64zebra »

LEO/CHL Certified Glock Armorer
Guns: not enough space here, but G17 duty/G30 off/S&W 642 BU
Independence is declared; it must be maintained. Sam Houston-3/2/1836
If loose gun laws are good for criminals, why do criminals support gun control?

Replaced Texan

Post by Replaced Texan »

300shooter wrote:only the bad guys are not safe and I love my 300 Winny mag as its my main rifle for all my hunting.

300shooter
That ain't a rifle it's a cannon! :lol:
Replaced Texan

Carry Permits: TX, FL, WA.

In the Land of the Free Because of the Brave

Texasdoc

Post by Texasdoc »

Hey Replaced Texan, the cannon is my 458 Lott in a Encore the 300 winny is a tool for me .

300shooter

Replaced Texan

Post by Replaced Texan »

:grin:
Replaced Texan

Carry Permits: TX, FL, WA.

In the Land of the Free Because of the Brave

Return to “LEO Contacts & Bloopers”