How do you like my new signature line?

This forum will be open on Sept. 1, 2016.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B, Charles L. Cotton

TreyHouston
Posts in topic: 2

Re: How do you like my new signature line?

Post by TreyHouston »

anygunanywhere wrote:
TreyHouston wrote:sent Congressman (R) Michael T. McCaul an email almost a week ago and requested a responce.... no answer, odd....
MCCaul is a US Representative and likely will not be in Austin during the next session.
:mrgreen:
Ahh, I did not do very well in US Gov. class! :roll: I am an "informed" citizen with no direction! :mrgreen:
"Jump in there sport, get it done and we'll all sing your praises." -Chas

How many times a day could you say this? :cheers2:

Glockster
Posts in topic: 3

Post by Glockster »

I've sent my representative an email to ask and will see what he says. I think that this is a great idea to add something to signature lines.
NRA Life Member
My State Rep Hubert won't tell me his position on HB560. How about yours?

Sidro
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Sidro »

I have a great state rep.

DanD

Post by DanD »

I just sent my State Rep. an email asking if he will support HB 560. I'll update my signature based on his response.
Last edited by DanD on Sun Dec 18, 2016 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Given a 50/50 chance, you will pick wrong 80% of the time. NRA Life Member, IDPA

mojo84
Posts in topic: 4

Post by mojo84 »

Rep-elect Kyle Biedermann said he would consider supporting HB560. The response wasn't a strong vote of confidence. Since he is a freshman rep, hopefully, he's just getting his feet under him.

Edited to correct a typo of the bill number.
Last edited by mojo84 on Sun Dec 18, 2016 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

I wrote my rep, Larry Phillips, but haven't heard back yet. My signature obviously doesn’t have his response yet. (I'm hoping I have a good idea what his response will be...)
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
Charles L. Cotton
Site Admin
Posts in topic: 5

Post by Charles L. Cotton »

mojo84 wrote:Rep-elect Kyle Biedermann said he would consider supporting HB360. The response wasn't a strong vote of confidence. Since he is a freshman rep, hopefully, he's just getting his feet under him.
Do you mean HB560, rather than HB360? If you told him HB360, that may explain why he wouldn't commit now.

Chas.

Rhino1

Post by Rhino1 »

I have contacted Kyle Biedermann's office as well. I had a similar response but am giving him the benefit of the doubt for now. He ran on strong 2A commitment. As newly elected, he hasn't been sworn in yet. A search for my representative still shows the RINO that he defeated.
The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

Charles L. Cotton wrote:
mojo84 wrote:Rep-elect Kyle Biedermann said he would consider supporting HB360. The response wasn't a strong vote of confidence. Since he is a freshman rep, hopefully, he's just getting his feet under him.
Do you mean HB560, rather than HB360? If you told him HB360, that may explain why he wouldn't commit now.

Chas.
It was a typo on here. I said HB560 in my email.

I agree with rhino and am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Was just hoping his office would have given a stronger response.
Note: Me sharing a link and information published by others does not constitute my endorsement, agreement, disagreement, my opinion or publishing by me. If you do not like what is contained at a link I share, take it up with the author or publisher of the content.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

Email sent to Dewayne Burns. Will update with a response.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

jason812

Post by jason812 »

mojo84 wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:

Chas.

I agree with rhino and am going to give him the benefit of the doubt. Was just hoping his office would have given a stronger response.
It's a typo in your signature as well. I mix numbers up all the time too.
In certain extreme situations, the law is inadequate. In order to shame its inadequacy, it is necessary to act outside the law to pursue a natural justice.

mojo84

Post by mojo84 »

jason812 wrote:
mojo84 wrote:
Charles L. Cotton wrote:

Chas.

It's a typo in your signature as well. I mix numbers up all the time too.
Thank you

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Not really sure what my guy's position is. Sounds like he's hedging his bet. Color me disappointed.
Last edited by BigGuy on Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Pawpaw

Post by Pawpaw »

BigGuy wrote:Not really sure what my guy's position is. Sounds like he's hedging his bet. Color me disappointed.
You really should remove your name & address from that letter.
Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence. - John Adams

BigGuy

Post by BigGuy »

Pawpaw wrote:
BigGuy wrote:Not really sure what my guy's position is. Sounds like he's hedging his bet. Color me disappointed.
You really should remove your name & address from that letter.
Good advice. Thank you.

Return to “2017 Texas Legislative Session”