Best Selection of Holsters in Houston?

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Abraham
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Best Selection of Holsters in Houston?

Post by Abraham »

USA1,

Nor I...

If local business can't compete with competitive pricing, I'm not ethically obligated to do business with them as some insist. I don't see them adding to my bank account when funds are low...so I can remain in business.

I've heard more than one small retail owner complain he can't compete with Walmart.

My response: That's the free enterprise system.

Small retail business needs to adapt or perish. Find a niche market or whatever it takes to compete or get out of the business. Business evolution is ongoing and always has been. (Remember the buggy whip, no...?)

Stock holsters at competitive prices and I'll do business with you - Over price them and I'll pass them by...

gwashorn
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Best Selection of Holsters in Houston?

Post by gwashorn »

I too prefer to support my local business first on items such as my weapons providing it is "reasonable" in pricing. For the smaller things then it gets more subjective. I do business with The Arms Room for both because one, the small things they are mostly always competitive, second as noted they are very helpful and so I like to give my business to a place such as that when ever I can.

Gary
Gary
AGGIE '74
NRA, TSRA, TFC
Team Trainwreck

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”