Holster for Ruger P95 and Bersa .380

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

csmartin732
Posts in topic: 3

Re: Holster for Ruger P95 and Bersa .380

Post by csmartin732 »

hey TxShooter. I make leather holster and just finished one for my wife. the holster fits in the middle of the back so a untucked shirt will cover, this allows a draw from the right hand, I will send a fem pictures is you send me a email as I dont know how to insert pictures into these threads.

Topic author
FlynJay
Posts in topic: 9

Post by FlynJay »

csmartin732 wrote:hey TxShooter. I make leather holster and just finished one for my wife. the holster fits in the middle of the back so a untucked shirt will cover, this allows a draw from the right hand, I will send a fem pictures is you send me a email as I dont know how to insert pictures into these threads.
Inserting pictures is really easy. There is a tab below the Save/Preview/Submit buttons that says "upload attachment". Click this tab and box will appear for you to browse your computer for the file that you want to attach. Once you have found the file using the browse function click the "Add the file" button. That will add the file to your reply. You can click the preview button to see what your reply looks like with the picture. If that doesn't work for you let me know.
IANAL, what I write should not be taken as Legal Advice.
"Why I may disagree with what you say, I’ll fight to the death your right to say it."

csmartin732

Post by csmartin732 »

Ok i had to resize these so they would be accepted. I apoligize for the typos in the first post new laptop and wow what a difference a little larger keyboard makes!!!! Here are a few pictures of the setup I made for the wife.
Attachments
emailDSCN1725.JPG
emailDSCN1724.JPG
emailDSCN1718.JPG

Topic author
FlynJay
Posts in topic: 9

Post by FlynJay »

csmartin732 wrote:Ok i had to resize these so they would be accepted. I apoligize for the typos in the first post new laptop and wow what a difference a little larger keyboard makes!!!! Here are a few pictures of the setup I made for the wife.
Good job on the holster. I decided to go with a Bianchi IWB Professional series for the Bersa one of the following for the Ruger:
4597_l.jpg
7_l.jpg
7_l.jpg (9.11 KiB) Viewed 1988 times
IANAL, what I write should not be taken as Legal Advice.
"Why I may disagree with what you say, I’ll fight to the death your right to say it."

csmartin732

Post by csmartin732 »

Thanks for compliment TxShooter. I wish you the best with your holsters. Keep me in mind if you have a need for one in the future.

Q24U
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Q24U »

There is a great website that has excellent holsters for the Ruger P95, Bersa .380 and many other pistols - they even have clip holders and other accessories... http://www.fobusholster.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”