Crossbreed Holsters..Customer Service A+++

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
jiannichan
Posts in topic: 2

Crossbreed Holsters..Customer Service A+++

Post by jiannichan »

So, I sent an email to Crossbreed on how to go about getting my kydex reshaped for my XD9SC. They replied back the next day, SUNDAY with an address to send it to and that it would only take a day or so to get done. I sent it in Monday 6/3, received it today 6/10...a BRAND NEW one. Just wanted to brag about them.

-jchan

92f-fan
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Crossbreed Holsters..Customer Service A+++

Post by 92f-fan »

that must be whats delaying my order ...

eureka40

Post by eureka40 »

I sent my 4 year old ST back to them because there was a small crack in the kydex. I had a brand new holster the next week. The folks at Crossbreed are fantastic!!
TSRA Life Memeber

Topic author
jiannichan
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jiannichan »

eureka40 wrote:I sent my 4 year old ST back to them because there was a small crack in the kydex. I had a brand new holster the next week. The folks at Crossbreed are fantastic!!
They sure are! My holster, IMO was fine, aside from the kydex being loose and only needing it to be reformed for my firearm. I tried to do it myself but I made it worse. I wasn't expecting a new holster to come back to me.
-jchan

2ndAmendmentMumma

Crossbreed Holsters..Customer Service C-

Post by 2ndAmendmentMumma »

That is wonderful for you. It makes me wonder why you and the others in your situation are able to get your holsters so fast. I have a very different experience. I was quoted an 8 week turnaround time and it has been 11weeks as of today. Super disappointment.
I was super excited when I finally saved enough money to buy myself a Crossbreed Mini-Tuck. I ordered my holster about the same time I submitted my paperwork for my chl with hopes they would arrive around the same time.
When the NRA convention came to Houston, where I live, I went. When I finally found the Crossbreed booth, I couldn’t wait to see, touch, smell, taste (wait not really…unless no one was looking) the holster. I just assumed, not sure why now, the people at Crossbreed would be just as excited as me.
Well, maybe they were just tired from the long weekend. I waited for someone to come help me. When the young lady finally came over, I explained that I had ordered the Mini-Tuck about a month ago and I would really like to see one. She explained they did not have one available to see because the one they had, which also fit my gun BTW, was on her.
I waited a second or two thinking that she would show me, or take it off…but no.
I was so disappointed. I am not sure that if I would have visited this booth before ordering that I would have submitted my order.
On the other hand, I visited the VersaCarry booth and they were WONDERFUL. They let me handle the holster and even provided a demo gun that was the same as my Sig P238.
At the end of April, several weeks after I ordered the Crossbreed, I ordered a Remora IWB holster. I absolutely adore it. So much that today I ordered one for my larger Sig SP2022. I am hoping it won’t be too big for an IWB holster.
Leighan, mumma to 6.
"Yes, Mr. President, I WILL cling to my guns and my religion because my right to do so is guaranteed by the United States Constitution. It is my right; it is my duty."

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”