Cross Breed Supertuck

Holsters, sights, magazines, etc.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
southboundp
Posts in topic: 2

Cross Breed Supertuck

Post by southboundp »

Got it in the mail the other day, it was promised in 3 weeks, but arrived in less than 2. Went home, put it on to wear around the house, and my wife still has no clue. Been going about my normal activities (laundry, dishes, eating, working in the back yard...) Needless to say, I am satisfied with the holster, just need to go buy a more sturdy belt (and get my license in the mail) so I can go out in the "real world."
Glock 27 .40 cal.
Taurus 24/7 Pro C 9mm
DMPS Panther Lite 16" 5.56 AR

longtooth
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Cross Breed Supertuck

Post by longtooth »

Good belt will make another BIG difference. Good choice. I just got one for my Kimber Pro CP. I dont really care for IWB and I still say this is the most comfortable one I have ever put on. :iagree: :thumbs2:
Carry 24-7 or guess right.
CHL Instructor. http://www.pdtraining.us" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
NRA/TSRA Life Member - TFC Member #11

sparky

Post by sparky »

This has been the best holster that I have ever owned, it carries tight and is comfortable in winter and summer I was a strong believer in should holster but this has change my mind
:txflag:
Ruger SR 9 9MM
Taurus PT 140 millennium Pro
Super Tuck FBI Cant IWB 4 O'clock
Daily Carry 24/7

ls6tt
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ls6tt »

i first got it, tested it around the house didnt like it. its grown on me, very comfortable. i found the right degree angle, wear an undershirt to tuck under the holster, my regular belts support it rather well.
-Alex

74novaman
Posts in topic: 4

Post by 74novaman »

Just ordered one of these for my Mil Pro. Hopefully I'll have a review in a few weeks. :cheers2:
TANSTAAFL

pdubyoo

Post by pdubyoo »

I've had mine for approx 3 months and am really impressed. It took a couple of weeks to get the angle just right. I carry a Springfield XD40 4". I wear it full forward cant at 3:00 position. Now that the leather has relaxed a little, I often forget I'm wearing it. I usually wear my shirt-tail out, so there's never a problem concealing. If I do tuck my shirt in, I'm always concerned about the funny lump on my right hip that my jeans and belt conform to. No problem so far though.

The kydex is adjustable with a heatgun, although one should be very careful when doing this. There are instructions that come with the holster. I wanted a bit more retention, so I added a little more interference-fit (per instructions) where the trigger guard sits in the holster. Now, it's just exactly what I wanted. Great concealment, fit and comfort. I'll be adding another one soon for my wife's 9mm.

Delivery was quite quick as well.

-pdubyoo
Nov. 2010...Check!
Nov. 2012...Don't Give Up!
Jan. 2013...True Change!

ls6tt

Post by ls6tt »

74novaman wrote:Just ordered one of these for my Mil Pro. Hopefully I'll have a review in a few weeks. :cheers2:
make sure you post your thoughts on it, I got mine for my 1911, but am considering one for my pt140
-Alex

tropicalsun

Post by tropicalsun »

Ordered mine today for an XDM 9.

Rob

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

ls6tt wrote:
74novaman wrote:Just ordered one of these for my Mil Pro. Hopefully I'll have a review in a few weeks. :cheers2:
make sure you post your thoughts on it, I got mine for my 1911, but am considering one for my pt140
Will do! Am I reading too much into your username to think you're a car guy? :biggrinjester:
TANSTAAFL

ls6tt

Post by ls6tt »

74novaman wrote:
ls6tt wrote:
Will do! Am I reading too much into your username to think you're a car guy? :biggrinjester:

good eye, you would be spot on
-Alex

sig229fan

Post by sig229fan »

My supertuck arrived, and is very comfortable out of the box. It has great retention, and the leather wraps around my waist. Wearing with shirt un-tucked is great, but when I tuck my shirt I am concerned with the noticeable bulge in my pants.

Any suggestions to lessen the bulge, or is it normal?

Thanks!

mikeintexas

Post by mikeintexas »

I bought a used Supertuck and have been wearing it for about 2 weeks. I finally found an IWB that I like also. I had a friend make me a leather shoulder holster because I hadn't found the right IWB until now. I had also worried about the my PT145 staying in place. It isn't a worry with the Supertuck. I really must say I'm impressed! I will probably get one for my wife to use for her LCP, a Minituck, I believe.

I do also need to get a gunbelt for better support. I would really like to get a "classic tooled" gun belt. Anybody have any contacts for this style belt?

As far as the bulge, honestly, I don't think anyone notices. My wife didn't the first few times I wore my ST.

straitshooter

Post by straitshooter »

Just got my supertuck :hurry: The most cumfy iwb holster ever.Only thing is the leather was keeping my thumb from getting a solid grip for a draw,but after 5 min. of trimming it's perfect. :cheers2:
"A man flattened by an opponent can get up again,a man flattened by conformity stays down for good"-Thomas J. Watson

74novaman

Post by 74novaman »

Got mine yesterday. Comfortable holster! Feels great. I adjusted it to sit a little lower then it came in the box, and love it. Conceals walking, standing, sitting, and is comfortable the whole time. I didn't order it with the combat grip, but may trim a little to make it easier to draw.

I'd recommend it to anyone.
TANSTAAFL

mikeintexas

Post by mikeintexas »

Straitshooter and Novaman, let me know if you notice any comfort difference after trimming the holster down. I'm wondering if the comfort changes after trimming.

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”