Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
RubenZ
Posts in topic: 2

KirkPatrick Leather

Post by RubenZ »

Hey guys. Just wanted to give some of you a heads up on this company:

http://kirkpatrickleather.com/index_le.htm

They have EXCELLENT holsters at a GREAT PRICE!!! Communication is excellent and speedy. I just purchased their "Texas Strong Side" OWB holster.

XDgal
Posts in topic: 1

Post by XDgal »

++1 I was wondering if I was the only one who knew of this great Texas company. I have their Texas Strong Side and the Small of Back holsters, one of their gun belts, and a double mag holder for my XD 45. I'm now anxiously awaiting the arrival of their "Hidden Defense" IWB holster, and another double mag holder ( in the next two or three days!)for my newly purchased 1911's. I recommend this company highly.
XDgal

Topic author
RubenZ
Posts in topic: 2

Post by RubenZ »

YUP.. It really means something to get the holster in and things are hand written etc. They also tossed in a free sample of their leather kote.

All in all I can see myself buying from them again. I especially love their Western Belt and Holster collection. Very Texas'ish.

The Waco Kid
Posts in topic: 1

Post by The Waco Kid »

I agree their holsters are nice. I have their hidden defense for my government model 1911 and the IWB mag holder. I picked both of them up in Laredo while I was there on business.

I will say something I don't like is their belts. I am wearing one now and I am not impressed with it. They use one piece of thick leather then back it with thin suede, which is better than department store type belts, but isn't as thick as I would have thought a conceal carry belt to be. If they would make them with two pieces of the outside leather I would like it alot more. I am going to try one from thebeltman.net.

Hey Ruben, are you the same RubenZ from dieselplace.com?

Return to “Holsters & Accessories”