WTB: Glock 43 (price increase)

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
drjoker
Banned
Posts in topic: 3

WTB: Glock 43 (price increase)

Post by drjoker »

I will buy your Glock 43 for $330. It should include the original box and everything that was included in the original box.

I will also consider a trade. I will give you $200 plus my Kel-Tec P3AT and spare mag for your Glock 43. Your Glock 43 should include at least all of the following;
- GLOCK G43 9x19 Semiautomatic Centerfire Pistol
- Magazine
- Bore brush and rod
- Magazine loader
- Case
- Owner's manual
My Kel-Tec also comes in the original box with everything that's in the original box (manual, case, magazine, gun). If you have some spare mags for your Glock 43, I'll take that and give you 20 rounds of premium carry ammo in exchange or 50 rounds of practice ammo.

Thanks,
:tiphat:

Topic author
drjoker
Banned

Re: WTB: Glock 43 (price increase)

Post by drjoker »

Willing to pay $380 if very low round count. Must be FTF Dallas/Plano/Addison/Carrollton. You must have a valid ID (DL, CHL, passport, or military ID). Otherwise, still $330.
Last edited by drjoker on Sun Jun 07, 2015 1:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

nyj
Posts in topic: 1

Post by nyj »

Good luck with that. Law enforcement pricing is 358 + tax

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Very much good luck with that. They've just come out, and they are selling at gunshows in the $400 range.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

carlson1
Posts in topic: 2

Post by carlson1 »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Very much good luck with that. They've just come out, and they are selling at gunshows in the $400 range.
I haven't seen them that cheap. Maybe upwards $400.00 if like you said you can find one because they are new.

jmra

Post by jmra »

The Annoyed Man wrote:Very much good luck with that. They've just come out, and they are selling at gunshows in the $400 range.
When I got to the gun show in mesquite this morning all but one vendor wanted $550. The one vendor was selling them for $459 but only had a few but enough to drive every one else down to $499. The cheapest I've seen them (out of stock) is SWFA at $449. I think the blue label price is $358 (at GT) but after tax you're looking at $390.
I bought one of the $459 ones which after tax was $496. As new as they are I thought that was a fair price.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Topic author
drjoker
Banned

Post by drjoker »

GSSF members are eligible to buy at $380 + tax, brand new. I'm willing to pay $380 + 0 tax for a new condition, slightly used G43. If this is not possible, I will use my GSSF discount and buy one brand new for $380 next week (stuck working long hours this week).
jmra wrote:
When I got to the gun show in mesquite this morning all but one vendor wanted $550. The one vendor was selling them for $459 but only had a few but enough to drive every one else down to $499. The cheapest I've seen them (out of stock) is SWFA at $449. I think the blue label price is $358 (at GT) but after tax you're looking at $390.
I bought one of the $459 ones which after tax was $496. As new as they are I thought that was a fair price.

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

drjoker wrote:GSSF members are eligible to buy at $380 + tax, brand new. I'm willing to pay $380 + 0 tax for a new condition, slightly used G43. If this is not possible, I will use my GSSF discount and buy one brand new for $380 next week (stuck working long hours this week).
There is about a three to four week wait at GT's so you better get on the list. LE has first dibs. So your wait may be longer.

jmra

Post by jmra »

drjoker wrote:GSSF members are eligible to buy at $380, brand new.
jmra wrote:
Yep. The membership cost $60, the gun cost $380 which after tax would be $410. IIRC you can buy two a year so split the annual fee between to two makes the gun $440 total investment.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

SkipB

Post by SkipB »

The one I bought was $495.00 out the door.
Skip Bishop

jmra

Post by jmra »

SkipB wrote:The one I bought was $495.00 out the door.
Mine was $1 more out the door - I feel cheated. :mrgreen:
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Texsquatch

Post by Texsquatch »

I will give $381!

Kidding. I'm going to have to wait until after the rush. Good luck with your search.

SkipB

Post by SkipB »

jmra wrote:
SkipB wrote:The one I bought was $495.00 out the door.
Mine was $1 more out the door - I feel cheated. :mrgreen:
I'll give you a dollar if it will make you feel better :nono:
Skip Bishop

paadams

Post by paadams »

I paid $449 + tax a few weeks ago at the Pasadena gun show. Cheapest I've seen them anywhere. When Academy has them they are $499. I've seen them as high as $599.

Good luck finding one below $450. I haven't seen it yet.

Return to “Closed Items”