SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Shinesintx
Posts in topic: 1

SOLD

Post by Shinesintx »

WTS, Ruger LCP. If it has 100 rounds through it, I would be shocked. I have a P238 that has become my daily carry...I just dont need the LCP anymore.

No pictures, because I am lazy....and if you do not know what an LCP is...and want pics...try Google. :mrgreen:

No nicks or scratches...just lint from pocket carry. I will clean the lint out before I sell it. I have the box and the original mag. Thanks for looking.

I live in North Dallas. CHL preffered for a FTF.

EDIT: I do not have the box. Its cardboard, so I guess I threw it away. Gun and zipper pouch thingy that it came with.

The magazine does come with the pinky extension
Last edited by Shinesintx on Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:11 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Thomas

Re: WTS Ruger LCP $235

Post by Thomas »

I'm not looking to buy, but the gun comes with two different bottoms for the mag. Are you selling it with both of them, or only one of them? I assume both since you still have the box and would likely have kept the second one in the box.

bci21984
Banned

Post by bci21984 »

If you'll take 2 benjamins for it, ill take it and clean the lint out myself. Can meet today if you want, text me. If youve still got my number its the same. If not 214-842-1051.
THE 2ND AMENDMENT: They didnt use the freedom of speech to defeat the british, They SHOT them.

kostya.lyt

Post by kostya.lyt »

I'll be in the Dallas area on March 23rd-24th, I'll take it if you still have it at that time.

pops1982
Posts in topic: 2

Post by pops1982 »

Are you around Canton? I will be there the last weekend of March and will take it if you still have it.
Lifetime NRA
CHL
Glock 27 CCW 24/7
“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.” - Thomas Jefferson

pops1982
Posts in topic: 2

Post by pops1982 »

PM sent.
Lifetime NRA
CHL
Glock 27 CCW 24/7
“When governments fear the people, there is liberty. When the people fear the government, there is tyranny.” - Thomas Jefferson

Return to “Closed Items”