WTB Ruger LC9 Lasermax Holster - Dallas

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 2

WTB Ruger LC9 Lasermax Holster - Dallas

Post by knotquiteawake »

My mom finally let me know what Dad wants for Christmas. Apparently, unbeknownst to me, he has gone off and purchased himself a Ruger LC9 with the lasermax for Concealed Carry (Finally he's taking the leap! and in California of all places!!!).

Because of the late nature of her request I don't have time to order a "good" or "Custom" holster from my normal reputable sources so I turn to you my TexasCHLForum friends for help.

Is anyone willing to sell me a IWB Ruger LC9 Lasermax compatible holster? Trying to get a hold of it before we fly to California next week.

Please PM me as I haven't had a lot of time to be checking the forums recently.
Thank you!

Pug
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTB Ruger LC9 Lasermax Holster - Dallas

Post by Pug »

Your best bet will be ordering either the DeSantis Superfly Glock 26 LC9 with Laserguard ($25 on Amazon) or the Talon Ruger LC-9 Cargo Pocket Holster ($49 on Amazon).

Hope this helps...

discoqueen
Posts in topic: 1

Post by discoqueen »

I have an Old Faithful and a Betty (from Flashbang Holsters) for LC9, but I don't think either one of them will work with the Lasermax.
How many tools are in your toolbox?
www.DefensiveMindset.com

Topic author
knotquiteawake
Posts in topic: 2

Post by knotquiteawake »

Thanks, i think I found the one I wanted to get for him. Its the ETW Holster: http://www.ebay.com/itm/ETW-Holsters-Ru ... 5d4751b9a0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
I have one for my .38 and I really liked it for the price. Also, its easily tuckable or just worn regular IWB.

Return to “Closed Items”