Sold

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
CodeJockey
Posts in topic: 4

Sold

Post by CodeJockey »

All, I've had some unexpected medical expenses crop up, and I no longer carry this gun, so I need to sell it. Up for sale is my Glock 30. It is pristine. I have the original Glock box, the two factory mags that came with it + 1 additional factory mag, and the magazine loader that came with it (which is worthless but I have it). I doubt I have the lock, because I usually toss those. I also have a DM Bullard Dual Carry RH for the Glock 30 that is included. I've taken a pic of everything. The Ammo is not included in the sale. Also, in the first shot, there is a little white residue on the picattany rail. That was just dust / lint from carrying, You can see in one of the close up shots, that it wiped right off.

I'd like to get 550 or best offer for the full setup. I have never fired reloads from it, and the gun is in excellent condition, there are no holster wear marks or scratches on the gun whatsoever. I would estimate that it has roughly 300 - 350 rounds through it.

Last edited by CodeJockey on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always watch your six!
NRA Life Member

C-dub
Posts in topic: 2

Re: WTS: Glock 30 + Holster FTF in DFW

Post by C-dub »

I don't have a need for another G30, but I'm a little interested in that holster if you'd sell it seperately. What would like for it?
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Topic author
CodeJockey

Post by CodeJockey »

Well, I'd like to sell it as a set, but if I don't get anything in the next day or two, I'd probably let the holster go for 100.00. I just looked at his website, he's currently selling that holster for 100 + 30 for the leather belt loops, so thats $130 new.
Always watch your six!
NRA Life Member

C-dub

Post by C-dub »

I understand. I will meet you if that ends up being okay. I've looked at several leather holsters and always seem to talk myself out of it, but that one looks nice and can be IWB or OWB and I like that option. Yours might be my first leather holster. Let me know and we'll arrange to meet.

Thanks,
C-dub
I am not and have never been a LEO. My avatar is in honor of my friend, Dallas Police Sargent Michael Smith, who was murdered along with four other officers in Dallas on 7.7.2016.
NRA Patriot-Endowment Lifetime Member---------------------------------------------Si vis pacem, para bellum.................................................Patriot Guard Rider

Shinesintx
Posts in topic: 1

Post by Shinesintx »

The holster looks like a DM Bullard...if it is, the holster is worth every penny of $100.00

He makes great stuff.

Topic author
CodeJockey

Post by CodeJockey »

It is. It's a DM Bullard Dual-Carry. I own two of his holsters, and they are fantastic. The first one I bought and picked up at his workshop in Azle. We chatted for awhile. He's a very decent guy as well. The second holster was this one which I had him ship me.
Always watch your six!
NRA Life Member

dubya

Post by dubya »

PM sent.
JW, Sons of the Republic of Texas
NRA, TSRA

Topic author
CodeJockey

Post by CodeJockey »

PM Replied. - Sold
Last edited by CodeJockey on Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
Always watch your six!
NRA Life Member

dubya

Post by dubya »

Nice looking set up. Thanks.
JW
JW, Sons of the Republic of Texas
NRA, TSRA

Return to “Closed Items”