SOLD

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
schufflerbot
Posts in topic: 2

SOLD

Post by schufflerbot »

selling this for a friend... he owns several Glocks and this was his carry until he saw the light and went with a 1911 ;)

100% flawless in function and appearance... i know this guy takes immaculate care of his weapons. less than 500 rounds fired, he says between 300-400 but wasn't exactly sure.

comes with gun and mag pictured, sorry - he can't find the box.

SOLD

only trades considered would be a .38/.357 snubbie with exposed hammer.

thanks!

Last edited by schufflerbot on Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

kostya.lyt
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Glock 26 w/ pearce grip extension $400

Post by kostya.lyt »

What part of Houston is he located in?

Topic author
schufflerbot
Posts in topic: 2

Post by schufflerbot »

i have the pistol, i'm on the north side - near the woodlands

cyphur
Posts in topic: 3

Post by cyphur »

I don't even need another sub-compact Glock - already own a G27 - but I'd buy it at that price just because if I was local. For $400 it's tough to go wrong with that pistol. With the pinky extensions it's a great sub-compact platform.

Best of luck with the sale!
Last edited by cyphur on Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

barstoolguru

Post by barstoolguru »

cyphur wrote:I don't even need another sub-compact Glock - already own a G27 - but I'd buy it at that price just because if I was local. For $400 it's tough to go wrong with that pistol. With the thumb extensions it's a great sub-compact platform.

they make them with a thumb ext now? man I am always the last to get in on these things
Some parents say it is toy guns that make boys warlike. But give a boy a rubber duck and he will seize its neck like the butt of a pistol and shout "Bang!"......George Will

cyphur

Post by cyphur »

barstoolguru wrote:
cyphur wrote:I don't even need another sub-compact Glock - already own a G27 - but I'd buy it at that price just because if I was local. For $400 it's tough to go wrong with that pistol. With the thumb extensions it's a great sub-compact platform.

they make them with a thumb ext now? man I am always the last to get in on these things
I have no idea what you're talking about? Nice catch indeed. :tiphat:

barstoolguru

Post by barstoolguru »

cyphur wrote:
barstoolguru wrote:

thumb extension....... hello.... and just for the record it's a pinky extension
Some parents say it is toy guns that make boys warlike. But give a boy a rubber duck and he will seize its neck like the butt of a pistol and shout "Bang!"......George Will

cyphur

Post by cyphur »

barstoolguru wrote:
cyphur wrote:
barstoolguru wrote:

thumb extension....... hello.... and just for the record it's a pinky extension
Sorry for not quoting the sarcasm...I got what you were saying. I edited my original post to reflect it at that time....

JustMe

Post by JustMe »

even better is the magazine sleeve that you slide over larger sized mags. I have one that I use with 19 mags--makes the grip on the 26 just like my 19. You can also get them to put on a 17 mag to take it to the 26
Mary Ellis
TX CHL Instructor NRA Instuctor--Basic Pistol,Basic Rifle, Basic Shotgun, RTBAV,Home Firearm Safety,Personal Protection in the Home, Personal Protection outside the Home. ,RSO, CRSO,TP&&W Hunter Ed Instructor

TheGasMan

Post by TheGasMan »

I'll take it. PM sent.

barstoolguru

Post by barstoolguru »

TheGasMan wrote:I'll take it. PM sent.
you'll be the first one on your block to have one with a thumb extention, new and improved

RPB
Banned

Post by RPB »

TheGasMan wrote:I'll take it. PM sent.
Thank you

I have been watching this wishing someone would buy it because I can't go to Houston until late August.
(and I kinda like my Stainless snubbie .357 and spent too much on ammo and stuff this month already, but I kept almost getting up to run to Houston and back real fast (550 miles) :lol:

Glock 26, the prefect gun ... I never had a gun with a thumb extension :smilelol5:

artists hold a thumb up for size or scale or something ..I did have a Semi-auto with a thumb shortened once ... never place weak hand thumb behind the slide ... it moves rearward rather quickly as the bullet exits the barrel ... but without a "reverse backing-up warning beep" like trucks have
I'm no lawyer

"Never show your hole card" "Always have something in reserve"

Return to “Closed Items”