WTB or information on

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
Bigdog1cr
Posts in topic: 1

WTB or information on

Post by Bigdog1cr »

I am new to buying guns, and having a hard time finding a Kel Tec PMR30, any information would be appreciated.

gigag04

Re: WTB or information on

Post by gigag04 »

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewIt ... =216461929" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. - Thomas Edison

RECIT

Post by RECIT »

They are so new that EVERYONE wants one. You will probably pay a premium if you have to have one soon.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

jdhz28

Post by jdhz28 »

I want one as well.
Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

mdthrash

Post by mdthrash »

I've had my eye on one as well. Dead wholesale is $270.00. Sellers asking $400-$500 are nuts, as are those who pay that for one. I'd recommend calling your favorite local FFL that has access to Davidson's or Sport South accounts. Davidson's wholesale price is $270 (includes a lifetime warranty on EVERY firearm they sell), and you can usually expect to pay 6-7% above wholesale, +the dealers cost to have the item shipped, +state sales tax. You should easily be able to get into a PMR for less than $350 new... I would actually look to pay $325 or less. Morgan Massie with Modern Defensive Measures, and Gary Garza with Garza Firearms have access to Davidson's, and would probably be happy to order (probably backorder) a PMR for you. Morgan is in Friendswood, TX and Gary is in Deer Park, TX. If you need their contact info, let me know.

maverick2076

Post by maverick2076 »

^

What he said. I desperately want one, but not so desperately as to pay what is being asked on Gunbroker. I have my name on the waiting list at Champion Firearms in College Station. For a quoted price of $286+tax, I'll wait a few months. It just gives me time to pick up all the other guns on my list... :biggrinjester:

Return to “Closed Items”