WTS Springfield XD 45ACP SOLD!!!

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
gwtrikenut
Posts in topic: 8

WTS Springfield XD 45ACP SOLD!!!

Post by gwtrikenut »

Now that the Colt and the Kimber are sold, here is the XD. What a steal at only $500.00.
I had Dawson Precision install adjustable rear night sights. Anybody can hit paper at ten feet. I want to hit the bull at 25. That is why I had the adjustable sights installed on this baby. I also carried this one for a short time. Just didn't suit me. Too picky i guess. Anyway, is a very noce piece and has everything that came with it new, including the box. $500.00 firm.
Last edited by gwtrikenut on Sat Feb 05, 2011 2:35 pm, edited 7 times in total.

TxDrifter
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Colt Defender, Kimber Super Carry Pro, & XD45

Post by TxDrifter »

Darn it... Just bought a Super Carry Custom and have the Ultra as my carry. That is a nice 1911..
USAF Veteran
Lifetime NRA Member
Do or do not, there is no try.
For those who fought for it, freedom has a taste the protected will never know.

Katygunnut

Post by Katygunnut »

I just bought a Colt Defender last Sunday from Academy. Paid $974 including tax. Bad timing! This is a good price on that gun.

tonydl3
Posts in topic: 3

Post by tonydl3 »

Any malfunctions with the Super Carry or anything of that nature? If you are willing to meet half way to Austin I have $1000 cash in hand and able to meet tomorrow. Let me know.

-Tony

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

tonydl3 wrote:Any malfunctions with the Super Carry or anything of that nature? If you are willing to meet half way to Austin I have $1000 cash in hand and able to meet tomorrow. Let me know.

-Tony

Sent you a reply.

tonydl3

Post by tonydl3 »

I'll take the Kimber!

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

Colt is sold to a past buyer of another Colt
Kimber is sold to Tony
Only one left is the XD45.
Like they say in billards, study long, study wrong. This XD with the adjustable night sights is one you do not want to pass up. How many other XD's have you seen at this price with adjustable night sights?

tonydl3

Post by tonydl3 »

I just got the Kimber and it looks great! Bump for a good seller and for good prices.

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

I really can't believe all you fellow CHL'ers who love the XD's have not jumped on this one. And with the added expense of the adjustable night sights at no extra cost to you. With everything pictured too.

RECIT

Re: WTS Springfield XD 45ACP

Post by RECIT »

Where are you located? My boss is looking for a handgun in this price range and caliber.
"I am a Free Man, regardless of what set of 'rules' surround me. When I find them tolerable, I tolerate them. When I find them obnoxious, I ignore them. I remain free, because I know and understand that I alone bear full responsibility for everything I do, or chose not to do."

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

Spring, Texas. Will send private message if still interested.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Excaliber »

From the photos, this XD looks like the compact model that can take either the flush or extended magazines which would make it an even better deal. Is this correct?

The front sight also looks like the fiber optic type that provides a very bright aiming point in daylight.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

Excaliber wrote:From the photos, this XD looks like the compact model that can take either the flush or extended magazines which would make it an even better deal. Is this correct?

The front sight also looks like the fiber optic type that provides a very bright aiming point in daylight.
Never used any other mag than what came with it. And yes the front sights are fiber optic, also installed by Dawson.

Also have the Cross Breed IWB right hand holster if anyone is interested for an added $50.00.

Excaliber
Posts in topic: 4

Post by Excaliber »

gwtrikenut wrote:
Excaliber wrote:From the photos, this XD looks like the compact model that can take either the flush or extended magazines which would make it an even better deal. Is this correct?

Never used any other mag than what came with it. And yes the front sights are fiber optic, also installed by Dawson.

Also have the Cross Breed IWB right hand holster if anyone is interested for an added $50.00.
In the photo of the gun in the case, the mag in the gun looks like the flush fitting one for the compact model. The other mag shown in the case appears to be longer and has the plastic adapter that turns the grip into a full size one when this magazine is used.

The flush fitting magazine holds 10 rounds. The full size holds 13.
Excaliber

"An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it." - Jeff Cooper
I am not a lawyer. Nothing in any of my posts should be construed as legal or professional advice.

Topic author
gwtrikenut

Post by gwtrikenut »

Excaliber wrote:
gwtrikenut wrote:

In the photo of the gun in the case, the mag in the gun looks like the flush fitting one for the compact model. The other mag shown in the case appears to be longer and has the plastic adapter that turns the grip into a full size one when this magazine is used.

The flush fitting magazine holds 10 rounds. The full size holds 13.
You are correct. And yes I have both clips. Never noticed that, as I only used the one compact clip.

Return to “Closed Items”