The 386 is SOLD!

Items listed for over one month, or that were sold are listed here.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
HighVelocity
Posts in topic: 4

The 386 is SOLD!

Post by HighVelocity »

I've got a S&W 386PD 7 shot 357 magnum that's in awesome shape and has a few upgrades. Green HiViz front sight, forged CCH trigger and tuned spring kit w/ trigger job. This lightweight sledgehammer is ready for ccw duty. I've put exactly 50 rounds of 135gr +P 38spl Gold Dot, 25 rounds of 125gr 357 Mag Golden Saber and 100 rounds of Federal AE 130gr FMJ 38spl down the pipe.

This gun was made in 2002 and I purchased it "unfired" in 2005. It comes with the factory custom case with Scandium logo, outer box with production label, special tool for grips, all papers, keys, extra trigger lock, and even the S&W brown wax paper.

The 386 is SOLD!

Thanks

Last edited by HighVelocity on Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

lunchbox
Posts in topic: 1

Re: WTS S&W 386PD, (nicer than new) DFW, TX

Post by lunchbox »

wow thats cool i have never seen one like that
"I have two guns. One for each of ya" Doc Holiday
"Out here, due process is a bullet."
"Why Johnny Ringo, you look like somebody just walked over your grave."
"forgiveness is between them and god its my job to arrange the meeting" man on fire

QB

Post by QB »

Do you know who did the work on it?

Thanks
"You may find me one day dead in a ditch somewhere. But by God, you'll find me in a pile of brass."~~ Tpr. M. Padgett

Topic author
HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

QB wrote:Do you know who did the work on it?

Thanks
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. All work was done by yours truly. :mrgreen: I've been wrenching on wheelguns for a couple of years now and it's great fun. I've probably tuned at least 30 S&W's before this one. After a few less than stellar experiences with "reputable gunsmiths", I decided that I could do a better job. I am a perfectionist and will not accept any less than 100% from myself.
I am scared of empty guns and keep mine loaded at all times. The family knows the guns are loaded and treats them with respect. Loaded guns cause few accidents; empty guns kill people every year. -Elmer Keith. 1961

carlson1

Post by carlson1 »

HighVelocity wrote:

Thanks
Yes, as a matter of fact I do. All work was done by yours truly. :mrgreen: I've been wrenching on wheelguns for a couple of years now and it's great fun. I've probably tuned at least 30 S&W's before this one. After a few less than stellar experiences with "reputable gunsmiths", I decided that I could do a better job. I am a perfectionist and will not accept any less than 100% from myself.
:iagree:

Target1911

Post by Target1911 »

HighVelocity wrote:

Thanks

His work can be Trusted. I will allow him to work on my CARRY gun anytime (I need a trigger job HV....hint hint). I own a wheelie that he owned and worked on and it is one of the sweetest triggers I have ever pulled. He has done Awesome work for some fellow shooters as well.
DAD, You are missed
6-5-54 ~ 4-16-10
rwhedgeart.com
III% United Patriots of Texas

Topic author
HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

Thanks for the votes of confidence guys. :tiphat:

Trigger job on a 1911? I think we can do something with that. :thumbs2:

Nazrat

Post by Nazrat »

Aggghhh, you would have to post that pistol right after I just bought a deer rifle.

I own a .45 Springer tuned up and previously owned by HV that I swear by. It is a very sweet daily carry weapon.

I love that revolver but I am out of funds as Uncle Sam and the deer rifle reduced my discretionary spending.

Free bump.

Topic author
HighVelocity

Post by HighVelocity »

I'm glad the springer is serving you well Nazrat. THnaks for the bump too.

The 386 is SOLD!

Return to “Closed Items”