NC: Good Samaritan murdered trying to help driver stuck in snow

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 1

NC: Good Samaritan murdered trying to help driver stuck in snow

Post by philip964 »

http://abcnews.go.com/US/good-samaritan ... d=36462969

Group of people stopped to help a man whose car was stuck in the snow. Someone realized the man was having problems himself, and someone mentioned calling the police. He got out of the car with a gun and began shooting. Wounded one man in the group. He then walked up and executed him at close range. Police captured him unharmed using an armored car.

RIP

CaptKirk

Re: NC: Good Samaritan murdered trying to help driver stuck in snow

Post by CaptKirk »

This is why Texas should still have a short rope and a tall tree in every town.

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

If I'm reading it correctly, the article says that the shooter produced the gun when the rescuers mentioned calling the police. If that is true, it is likely that this is just another situation of a criminal trying to avoid police encounters. He may have had warrants out him and recognized that him having his car in a ditch made him vulnerable.

I'm ready to give odds that when they catch him, he has a long rap sheet. Prayers for the victim's family.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Unocat
Banned

Post by Unocat »

chasfm11 wrote:If I'm reading it correctly, the article says that the shooter produced the gun when the rescuers mentioned calling the police. If that is true, it is likely that this is just another situation of a criminal trying to avoid police encounters. He may have had warrants out him and recognized that him having his car in a ditch made him vulnerable.

I'm ready to give odds that when they catch him, he has a long rap sheet. Prayers for the victim's family.
Yes, before we give this story over to the anti-2A loons, let's see who the assailant is and let's see his record and any standing warrants.
NRA lifetime member
Combat Veteran
"carthago delenda est"

Return to “The Crime Blotter”