Shooting someone else's dogs-Arrest

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Re: Shooting someone else's dogs-Arrest

Post by jmra »

cb1000rider wrote:how you get arrested for this has to be related to making a *really* stupid statement or something else is going on.
You mean something like posting a picture of the dead dogs on facebook and saying told you so?
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

cb1000rider
Posts in topic: 5

Post by cb1000rider »

jmra wrote:
cb1000rider wrote:how you get arrested for this has to be related to making a *really* stupid statement or something else is going on.
You mean something like posting a picture of the dead dogs on facebook and saying told you so?
I don't think that's enough, inherently... Smart, no, but I wouldn't think it's enough by itself.

Then again, the facebook political repercussions for a PD that did nothing might be significant.

jmra
Posts in topic: 2

Post by jmra »

cb1000rider wrote:
jmra wrote:
I don't think that's enough, inherently... Smart, no, but I wouldn't think it's enough by itself.

Then again, the facebook political repercussions for a PD that did nothing might be significant.
:iagree: This may be more about public perception than legal reality.
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”