Graphic shooting video

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
texanjoker

Graphic shooting video

Post by texanjoker »

Graphic video. I can't believe they didn't shoot the knife out of her hands like they do on tv :evil2:

http://blutube.policeone.com/shootings- ... ing-woman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Jumping Frog
Posts in topic: 1

Re: Graphic shooting video

Post by Jumping Frog »

As fast as that officer was backpedaling, I am glad he didn't trip or stumble.

Pretty big kitchen knife.
-Just call me Bob . . . Texas Firearms Coalition, NRA Life member, TSRA Life member, and OFCC Patron member

This froggie ain't boiling! Shall not be infringed! Μολών Λαβέ

JP171
Banned

Post by JP171 »

its kinda hard to shoot that precise when running backwards from a GREAT big kitchen sword :evil2:

PhillRoath

Post by PhillRoath »

texanjoker wrote:Graphic video. I can't believe they didn't shoot the knife out of her hands like they do on tv :evil2:

http://blutube.policeone.com/shootings- ... ing-woman/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Thanks for the link - that was indeed a good shoot and shows just how fast events can unfold. Also shows (at least to me) that a person will react on instinct/training more than thought when it hits the fan.

Oh yeah, a recent episode of Blue Bloods had a reporter asking the Commissioner why the cop didn't just shoot the gun out of the guys hand. :fire

03Lightningrocks

Post by 03Lightningrocks »

PhillRoath wrote:
texanjoker wrote:Graphic video. I can't believe they didn't shoot the knife out of her hands like they do on tv :evil2:

Thanks for the link - that was indeed a good shoot and shows just how fast events can unfold. Also shows (at least to me) that a person will react on instinct/training more than thought when it hits the fan.

Oh yeah, a recent episode of Blue Bloods had a reporter asking the Commissioner why the cop didn't just shoot the gun out of the guys hand. :fire
Lol... Some folks think a bullet has a homing device in it.

VMI77

Post by VMI77 »

There isn't any ambiguity in that shoot.
"Journalism, n. A job for people who flunked out of STEM courses, enjoy making up stories, and have no detectable integrity or morals."

From the WeaponsMan blog, weaponsman.com

Texsquatch

Post by Texsquatch »

Don't think he had many other choices to end that situation. She was coming at him hard.

PBratton

Post by PBratton »

Jumping Frog wrote:As fast as that officer was backpedaling, I am glad he didn't trip or stumble.

It appeared to be a really good shuffle step he had going there. Keeps you from getting your feet crossed and tangled.
http://www.GeeksFirearms.com NFA dealer.
$25 Transfers in the Sugar Land, Richmond/Rosenburg areas, every 25th transfer I process is free

Active Military, Veterans, Law Enforcement, Fire, EMS receive $15 transfers.

NRA Patron Member, NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, NRA Certified CRSO, Tx LTC Instructor

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

PBratton wrote:
Jumping Frog wrote:As fast as that officer was backpedaling, I am glad he didn't trip or stumble.

It appeared to be a really good shuffle step he had going there. Keeps you from getting your feet crossed and tangled.
:iagree: It appears that his training kicked in very quickly. He must have had some adrenaline dump after that situation.

In one of my post-CHL classes we practiced engaging the target while doing a backwards "Groucho Walk".
NRA Endowment Member

Return to “The Crime Blotter”