"American Sniper" author murdered at Rough Creek Lodge

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
OldCannon
Posts in topic: 2

Re: "American Sniper" author murdered at Rough Creek Lodge

Post by OldCannon »

This isn't PTSD.

Everything that I've seen so far tells me
a) The dirtbag PLANNED to kill them
b) He intends to capitalize on the "hero worship" that the media gives to killers.

Looks like he succeeded at both.

I will NEVER repeat his name, and I will not link to any article that gives him "in depth" analysis.

He deserves to rot in a cell, forgotten, and buried in an unmarked grave in an unknown location.
I don't fear guns; I fear voters and politicians that fear guns.

jmra
Posts in topic: 3

Post by jmra »

:iagree:
Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid.
John Wayne
NRA Lifetime member

K.Mooneyham
Posts in topic: 5

Post by K.Mooneyham »

OldCannon wrote:This isn't PTSD.

Everything that I've seen so far tells me
a) The dirtbag PLANNED to kill them
b) He intends to capitalize on the "hero worship" that the media gives to killers.

Looks like he succeeded at both.

I will NEVER repeat his name, and I will not link to any article that gives him "in depth" analysis.

He deserves to rot in a cell, forgotten, and buried in an unmarked grave in an unknown location.
I'm more inclined to believe this, too, especially after I read those two men were shot in the back with a handgun.

v-rog

Post by v-rog »

03Lightningrocks wrote:
K.Mooneyham wrote:
baldeagle wrote:I can't wrap my head around this. I hope the shooter tries to explain why he did it, because it makes no sense to me at all. Chris was trying to help him. The thanks he gets is being shot to death? It might be PTSD, but there's got to be more to it.
I read an article that said the killer used a handgun to murder Kyle and Littlefield. And Kyle was reported to have been set to teach a "precision rifle class", not handguns. So, if true, it would at least seem that the killer must have had handgun on him loaded when he arrived at the range, and it was concealed. That, to me, is NOT PTSD, but premeditated murder...and if that is true, then what was the motive? I hope this guy makes it to trial.
I am no attorney so I have to ask. Would calling it PTSD be an out that would be similar to pleading insanity?
Um..."calling it PTSD and pleading insanity"...I don't think so, Tim. There is a lot of miss-information out there. I would suggest reading-up on it from a RELIABLE source.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
Remember 31 Connollystraße & Benghazi
Faith Under Fire ISBN# 9780307408815

donkey
Posts in topic: 1

Post by donkey »

Glad that Ron Paul can stay classy at a time like this. :roll:
Ron Paul's Twitter wrote:Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/04/ron-p ... the-sword/

SF18C
Posts in topic: 4

Post by SF18C »

donkey wrote:Glad that Ron Paul can stay classy at a time like this. :roll:
Ron Paul's Twitter wrote:Chris Kyle's death seems to confirm that "he who lives by the sword dies by the sword." Treating PTSD at a firing range doesn't make sense
Always thought he was half on the horse and half off the horse! He is clearly not in the saddle on this one!
Tis better to die on your feet than live on your knees!

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 8

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Wow...that's disgusting. I was actually considering supporting him at one point, but not a chance in Hades now.

anygunanywhere
Posts in topic: 3

Post by anygunanywhere »

Redneck_Buddha wrote:
Wow...that's disgusting. I was actually considering supporting him at one point, but not a chance in Hades now.
That is daddy Ron not sonny boy Rand.

Anygunanywhere
"When democracy turns to tyranny, the armed citizen still gets to vote." Mike Vanderboegh

"The Smallest Minority on earth is the individual. Those who deny individual rights cannot claim to be defenders of minorities." – Ayn Rand

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

anygunanywhere wrote:
Redneck_Buddha wrote:
That is daddy Ron not sonny boy Rand.

Anygunanywhere
Gotcha AGAW. His son is actually someone the electorate can take seriously. Daddy Paul, not so much.

I would expect a retraction soon. The Paulites refuse to acknowledge that Ron would green light this tweet.

The Annoyed Man

Post by The Annoyed Man »

Redneck_Buddha wrote:The Paulites refuse to acknowledge that Ron would green light this tweet.
That's just ridiculous. Who else would have had access his account, if it has been compromised, why now, and not earlier when he was running for POTUS? I'm afraid that this disgusting statement is perfectly in line with RON Paul's prior statements about anything having to do with Iraq/Afghanistan/WOT/Foreign Policy, and I'm guessing that RAND Paul is wincing and just wishing his dad would shut his pie-hole.
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, "Those Who Remain"

#TINVOWOOT

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

The Annoyed Man wrote:
Redneck_Buddha wrote:The Paulites refuse to acknowledge that Ron would green light this tweet.
That's just ridiculous. Who else would have had access his account, if it has been compromised, why now, and not earlier when he was running for POTUS? I'm afraid that this disgusting statement is perfectly in line with RON Paul's prior statements about anything having to do with Iraq/Afghanistan/WOT/Foreign Policy, and I'm guessing that RAND Paul is wincing and just wishing his dad would shut his pie-hole.
I doubt that Ron Paul directly updates his own tweets. These accounts are usually maintained and updated by staffers and are generally carefully crafted by advisors. Not saying that is the case here, but this is how it usually works with high profile politicians, celeb-u-trash, etc.

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

Redneck_Buddha wrote: I doubt that Ron Paul directly updates his own tweets. These accounts are usually maintained and updated by staffers and are generally carefully crafted by advisors. Not saying that is the case here, but this is how it usually works with high profile politicians, celeb-u-trash, etc.
What staff? He retired from Congress last year.

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

G26ster wrote:
Redneck_Buddha wrote: I doubt that Ron Paul directly updates his own tweets. These accounts are usually maintained and updated by staffers and are generally carefully crafted by advisors. Not saying that is the case here, but this is how it usually works with high profile politicians, celeb-u-trash, etc.
He is now executive director of Campaign for Liberty. He is still politically active and wealthy. You think he is just sitting on the couch watching Oprah and randomly tweeting all day?

G26ster

Post by G26ster »

Redneck_Buddha wrote:
G26ster wrote:
He is now executive director of Campaign for Liberty. He is still politically active and wealthy. You think he is just sitting on the couch watching Oprah and randomly tweeting all day?
I wish he would :mrgreen:

Redneck_Buddha

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

G26ster wrote:
Redneck_Buddha wrote:
G26ster wrote:
I wish he would :mrgreen:
Haha. Nice! :mrgreen:

Return to “The Crime Blotter”