CA: Trump supporters attacked like prey in San Jose

Reports of actual crimes and investigations, not hypothetical situations.

Moderators: carlson1, Keith B

Topic author
philip964
Posts in topic: 4

CA: Trump supporters attacked like prey in San Jose

Post by philip964 »

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/0 ... ose-rally/

Trump supporters were attacked after leaving a Trump event.

Mayor supports Hillary.

Police did not maintain control.

Cars were vandalized as they left event parking garage.

American flags burned.

One poster referred to California as being part of Mexico.

California restricts licensed concealed carry and gun ownership. Prefers mob rule.

Redneck_Buddha
Posts in topic: 1

Re: CA: Trump supporters attacked like prey in San Jose

Post by Redneck_Buddha »

Might be time to put together a guard for free speech like the Patriot Guard protecting the service memorials from the scum at Westboro. I see an opportunity for ALL protectors of free speech to participate, no matter their place on the political spectrum. These Soros subsidized, union goons are really tough in a crowd, but you get them one-on-one and they wilt like hothouse flowers.

Love him or hate him, Breitbart's Milo Yiannopolous is at the vanguard of taking on these thugs head-on, and is risking life and limb to do so. Think of that, a gay conservative blogger with stones big enough to take on the Sanders thug-o-cracy.

Kenneth77

Post by Kenneth77 »

What are they trying to prove ? I do not get it for the life of me . It was hard to watch any of the vids without wanting to head over there and help put a stop to it . So would or could this happen on a much larger scale when or if trump is elected , for me i think it might a little in areas like that but one thing is for sure trump will not out up with it or at least i hope he stays true to his word.
leeproductsonline.com

WildBill

Post by WildBill »

Kenneth77 wrote:What are they trying to prove ? I do not get it for the life of me . It was hard to watch any of the vids without wanting to head over there and help put a stop to it . So would or could this happen on a much larger scale when or if trump is elected , for me i think it might a little in areas like that but one thing is for sure trump will not out up with it or at least i hope he stays true to his word.
The US Secret Service would not let this happen to a POTUS. They would stop it in a minute.
NRA Endowment Member

BurtG

Post by BurtG »

Typical radical tactics. Pretty much the same play book from the 1960s. I've seen this movie before, back in the day when I
was high school age.
The lefties commit acts of violence and civil disobedience, then blame the other side for it. After all, if the conservatives hadn't
shown up and tried to enjoy their freedom of speech, this wouldn't have happened you see.
Therefore, it's not the fault of the bad actors, but rather the target of the bad actors.
Typical libtard logic.

joe817

Post by joe817 »

My friends, this has happened before. When I read the story I had an immediate reaction thinking out loud "My God! Those are the EXACT same tactics the Nazi Brown Shirt Thugs used in 1930's Germany!" Suppressing peaceful political rallies(and voices), and the people acquiesced.

It happened in 1930's Germany & it's happening HERE....NOW!!

And the Anti-Christ Hitler was elected by "popular" vote.

Their actions showed their true colors. Common street thugs that will cause harm and violence to advance their cause.

I'm glad it happened as they have now....again....been outed.

A criminal element out there supressing free speech, in attempts to advance their cause FOR a criminal. :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5 :mad5

(Ok, I'm off my soapbox now.
Diplomacy is the Art of Letting Someone Have Your Way
TSRA
Colt Gov't Model .380

TresHuevos

Post by TresHuevos »

Gotta say, I'm not a fan of Trump but if these are the people that are against him then I should probably be FOR him. These types of attacks certainly didn't happen at the Bikers for Trump rally. Just sayin'
"Since it is so likely that children will meet cruel enemies let them at least have heard of brave knights and heroic deeds." - C.S. Lewis
My State Rep Joe Moody is a liberal puke who won't even acknowledge my communications with him. How about yours?

TexasJohnBoy
Banned

Post by TexasJohnBoy »

BurtG wrote:Typical radical tactics. Pretty much the same play book from the 1960s. I've seen this movie before, back in the day when I
was high school age.
The lefties commit acts of violence and civil disobedience, then blame the other side for it. After all, if the conservatives hadn't
shown up and tried to enjoy their freedom of speech, this wouldn't have happened you see.
Therefore, it's not the fault of the bad actors, but rather the target of the bad actors.
Typical libtard logic.
Ahem http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/03/politics/ ... index.html
TSRA Member since 5/30/15; NRA Member since 10/31/14

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

http://www.weeklystandard.com/article/2002680

Mayor of San Jose blames Trump for the violence.

Topic author
philip964

Post by philip964 »

John Galt

Post by John Galt »

The best protesters money can buy.

vjallen75

Post by vjallen75 »

TresHuevos wrote:Gotta say, I'm not a fan of Trump but if these are the people that are against him then I should probably be FOR him. These types of attacks certainly didn't happen at the Bikers for Trump rally. Just sayin'
:iagree: I highly doubt they would try that against anyone who would/could defend themselves.
Vence
NRA Member, EDC: FNS-9mm
I have contact my state rep., Jonathan Stickland, about supporting HB 560. Fine out who represents you, here.

LTCTLB

Post by LTCTLB »

Let's all hope he's true to his word. If so, we can only improve.
Kenneth77 wrote:one thing is for sure trump will not out up with it or at least i hope he stays true to his word.
LTC training: 1/30/16; Application (online): 5/10; Fingerprints: 5/11; CHL100 submitted (online): 5/11; All docs received email from RSD: 5/12; Status change: 6/11; Plastic in hand: 6/13/16

parabelum

Post by parabelum »

This garbage would not fly in my neck of woods, or in the vast majority of TX...just sayin'..,

chasfm11

Post by chasfm11 »

John Galt wrote:The best protesters money can buy.

I was wondering about that. It would be interesting to know if those holding the Mexican flags are actually from Mexico or simply paid performers. La Raza and other radical groups are certainly capable of fielding groups of thugs but I'd like to see some evidence that it was their minions before I accept their responsibility in this. If I remember, the protesters in Chicago were not who they appeared to be either.

It will be interesting to see how Trump handles these things in the long term. The talking heads on TV were saying that giving the impression of being a unifier is the path to the White House. I cannot imagine a unifying strategy with the protesters in San Jose.
6/23-8/13/10 -51 days to plastic
Dum Spiro, Spero

Return to “The Crime Blotter”