Hi Everyone! New Guy, New Shooting Range in Houston.

Places to practice & train

Moderator: carlson1

zigzag
Posts in topic: 2

Post by zigzag »

Are they open now?

ZigMund
Posts in topic: 3

Post by ZigMund »

I talked with Mac last night. They are putting the final finishing touches on the range, and implementing some sound engineering to help with the noise. He expects them to open very very soon. I cannot say exactly when for sure, but they were considering opening in a few days to a week. I'll get him to log in and post the info once it's concrete.
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Velocity

Post by Velocity »

ZigMund wrote:I talked with Mac last night. They are putting the final finishing touches on the range, and implementing some sound engineering to help with the noise. He expects them to open very very soon. I cannot say exactly when for sure, but they were considering opening in a few days to a week. I'll get him to log in and post the info once it's concrete.
Actually, Mac posted an update a couple of days ago in the General forum in a new thread :

http://www.texasshooting.com/TexasCHL_F ... hp?t=10317

kegster
Posts in topic: 1

Post by kegster »

Stopped by there today on way home from work. Brought plenty of 9mm ammo to shoot up too.

Talked to Jeff and his dad Steve, and they gave me the tour.

Said was trying to be open by this Sat . Only two more days. Said also they were going to be BBQ.

:grin:

zigzag

Post by zigzag »

Well , thats just good news to say the least. SO they let you fly some rounds huh. How many lanes are there if u dont mind me asking? All 30 yds , right?

Mark

Great Place

Post by Mark »

I just go done trying out the new range. Great place. I went on Sunday (2nd day the were open). The let me and the wife have a peak at the range. Then I came back later in the evening. (Had to drop wife at home, it rained, and had to break into someones house). They told me they were open from 10am til 8pm. Not very busy yet, but I know they will be once the word gets out. They were super helpful, nice, and a great bunch of guys running it. Now I have somewhere to go with a few friends and have fun once a week. I asked them about a paid membership program, they told me it was in the works. They still dont have any gun on display, but they are waiting on the paper licensce. Also they sell ammo, they said $1 over cost per box. That save the wallie world trip! Im sure I will be back soon and I will bring more friends and guns!

Topic author
Mac Truck
Posts in topic: 6

Post by Mac Truck »

Up and at 'em! FFL is here, Guns are here, ammo is here, bad guy targets are here...the only thing missing is YOU!

We have a Sig Blackwater for sale that will make your loins tingle. If anything, just come by and cop a feel on it!
Mac
Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range NOW OPEN!
12703 Shiloh Church Rd Houston,TX 77066
(281)520-1038 EVERYONE welcome!
http://www.shilohshooting.com
Reasonably priced ammo, great target selection!

Kyle(Houston)

Post by Kyle(Houston) »

Mac Truck wrote:Up and at 'em! FFL is here, Guns are here, ammo is here, bad guy targets are here...the only thing missing is YOU!

We have a Sig Blackwater for sale that will make your loins tingle. If anything, just come by and cop a feel on it!
Mac
Good the hear :grin:

I will stop by tomorrow and check it out :cool:

Omar

Post by Omar »

Mac, post some pictures of the place up! :smile:

glock19springtx

Great Range!

Post by glock19springtx »

This is a great facility. The folks there are very nice and the facility is first class. Here is the address and directions if you missed them earlier.

Shiloh Indoor Shooting Range
12703 Shiloh Church Rd
Houston, TX 77066
(281)520-1038

http://www.shilohshooting.com

Directions:
From Willowbrook Mall on Hwy 249 and FM 1960, head East on FM 1960 approximately one mile. Pass Cutten Road, and Shiloh Church Rd is on the right. Its a tiny, barely marked, one lane road directly across from the "Joe's Golf House" sign. Turn on Shiloh Church, and they are about 500ft on the right, in the red barn.

Hardlyangelschl

Old Red Barn Charm

Post by Hardlyangelschl »

I recently went to the Shiloh Shooting Range and it was GREAT! The people were terrific and the range is just what this area needed.

It's the kind of place that you will want to go back to!

Return to “Shooting Ranges”